Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews

Old 14th November 2016, 19:23   #2926
BHPian

Default Re: Maruti Ertiga : Official Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by mp417 View Post
13.6 is good. I assume you are getting this figure from MID so it's accurate.
Is your Ertiga CNG or only Petrol?
Yes it is from MID. I have only petrol ertiga. Interestingly I have not exceeded 60km/h as of now due to only city drive. But on average the speed is 30km/h. That's why am in a doubt about accuracy. Speed of 45km/h provides highest fuel economy as per my knowledge but my readings are quite different
rajivtelang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th November 2016, 20:50   #2927

Completed 10K kms this month on my Ertiga ZDI+. The recent mileage figure I got was of 18.2 kms/ltr on NH4 on 500+kms drive one side (tank full to tank full method) with AC on all times. Average mileage on console shows 17.3.

Had received a dent under the door on driver side and got it repaired under insurance cover during the 10K service.

Some questions I had for seniors -
1. Will the mileage increase beyond the current 18.2 kms/ltr on highways after the 10K kms service.
2. How long will I loose no claim bonus?
3. Also, does anybody know how the average fuel consumption of 17.3 being displayed on my console is arrived at? For example does it calculate for last XXXX kms ?
ASNAGOUDA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th November 2016, 08:36   #2928
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASNAGOUDA View Post

Some questions I had for seniors -
1. Will the mileage increase beyond the current 18.2 kms/ltr on highways after the 10K kms service.
2. How long will I loose no claim bonus?
3. Also, does anybody know how the average fuel consumption of 17.3 being displayed on my console is arrived at? For example does it calculate for last XXXX kms ?
1. As far as I know 10K service doesn't impact your mileage; 18.2 is a good mileage for diesel Ertiga. it's possible to extract more than that if you drive on a light foot but that will hit your overall highway driving experience. Mileage varies by a lot of parameters, so don't worry too much about it.

2. Since you made a claim now, you won't get a NCB next year (2017) when you renew.

3. It's calculated for the kilometers since the last reset in MID.
arjithin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th November 2016, 08:50   #2929
BHPian

Mod Note: Post deleted. Team-BHP strongly discourages unsafe driving practices that put yourself and other road users at risk. Please do NOT post about illegally high speeds on public roads.

Please post again with necessary correction.

We also advise you to read the Forum Rules before proceeding any further.

Last edited by Rudra Sen : 27th November 2016 at 11:39.
sam_sant2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th December 2016, 15:53   #2930
BHPian

Hello All

I own a 2014 Ertiga Zxi which has run 33000 Kms. Off-late I have noticed that the front suspension isn't stiff after going over a bump or even undulations. The rear seems stiff enough. The exact feel is as if it is moving left and right after a bump . Can you tell me if anyone has faced the same and what the problem might be. I am asking for help so that I dont go to MASS and end up changing unnecessary parts. Another thing to point out is that the Steering feels harder than usual at crawling speeds or from standstill. I am not sure if its related to the suspension. I would also like to know the costs involved as my car is out of warranty. thanks in advance.

Last edited by keshav1426 : 4th December 2016 at 15:59.
keshav1426 is offline   Reply With Quote