Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews

Old 5th May 2014, 16:52   #196
Team-BHP Support

Default Re: Chevrolet Enjoy : Official Review

Chevrolet has rolled out a 1st Anniversary Edition of the Enjoy MPV to celebrate the first anniversary of the vehicle in India.

Link to Team-BHP News Article
Aditya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th May 2014, 19:24   #197
M35
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aditya View Post
Chevrolet has rolled out a 1st Anniversary Edition of the Enjoy MPV to celebrate the first anniversary of the vehicle in India.
Would love to see this updated Wuling Hongguang S instead. It’s nearly one year since its launch in China. More than the exterior, I liked the more up market interiors. Is it expected in India any time soon ?

Name:  wulinghongguangs030.jpg
Views: 4736
Size:  91.9 KB

Last edited by M35 : 5th May 2014 at 19:25.
M35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th June 2014, 09:18   #198

Default Enjoy Steering Wheel

I like my new Chevrolet Enjoy. Except the steering wheel. My old Indigo Marina has a lovely non skid grip. Anywhere you could press to blow the horn. In Enjoy only two stupid markings are there to press for the horn. Is there any chance to change it to a sensible steering wheel? How much should it cost?
I am not looking for any fancy stuff.
Thanks in advance.
Regards
Dr. Chakrabarty
dreamlhasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th October 2014, 22:37   #199
BHPian

Any idea if a facelifted version of Enjoy is coming soon? Spotted an Enjoy with GJ temp registration and lot of stripes/camouflage today in Whitefield, Bangalore. This vehicle was going on the opposite direction while I was waiting in a signal and hence no photos.
arjithin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th October 2014, 11:56   #200
BHPian

Guys,

My friend looking for a 7 seater MUV dilly dallied between the Maruti Ertiga and the Chevrolet Enjoy. He is looking at mid range - petrol version and the price difference between the same between Ertiga and Enjoy is about Rs. 80,000/-. While the Ertiga is quoted at Rs. 8.31 Lakh the Enjoy was quoted at Rs. 7.52 Lakh (Both OTR price with all discounts).

Now the Chevrolet sales representative was honest to admit that Enjoy is a value for money proposition and scores average in many aspects such as interiors, NVH, power delivery, but scores better over Ertiga in terms of space, after sale service terms etc.

The Ertiga was dropped as we felt it a bit cramped and not a true 7 seater ( Considering 7 adults) My friend has decided to go in for the Enjoy LT as he is not concerned much about the ambiance or power but more about space, after sales service and affordability.

So could you, enjoy owners educate me on what is the maximum discount that you guys could get from the dealer or any better after sale service terms so that we could do the same.

we have been offered Rs. 20K discount on the OTR price of Rs. 7.72 Lakh on the LT seven seater. we are thinking of asking them to throw in the over head luggage rack ( worth about Rs. 8-9K) as well as part of discount.

we shall be finalizing the deal tomorrow. All advise in this regard is highly appreciated.
ashkamath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st October 2014, 00:56   #201
BHPian

OK, a small update on my below post. The petrol 7 seater mid trim -LT Chevrolet Enjoy was quoted at Rs. 7.92 Lakh on road and finally with all the discounts / bonus and what not, the final cheque was written at Rs. 7.39 Lakh, an overall discount of Rs. 53,000/- My friend is happy with the deal and so am I. I was expecting some pointers / reference amount from the group, but that not forthcoming, nevertheless it turned out a fair deal.
ashkamath is offline   (3) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 12th February 2015, 09:49   #202
NPV
Distinguished - BHPian

Saw a Beige colored Chevy Enjoy MPV with a Red colored registration plate with GJ 17 TC xxx this morning on Old Madras Road near Tin factory junction. It also had a Red colored "ON TEST" sticker on the rear windshield, no picture though.

No camouflaging of any sorts and did not look any different from the model that's selling now (didn't seem like a new facelifted version), wondering why it's on test ?

Last edited by NPV : 12th February 2015 at 09:50.
NPV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th March 2015, 15:42   #203
BHPian

Default Re: SCOOP! Chevrolet Spin MPV caught testing in Gujarat

New pics?
Seen on Tumkur road on 14/03/2015.
Attached Thumbnails
Chevrolet Enjoy : Official Review-image.jpg  

wildsdi5530 is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 16th March 2015, 15:50   #204
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildsdi5530 View Post
New pics?
Seen on Tumkur road on 14/03/2015.
Looks like a face lifted version Chevrolet Enjoy.
This was much needed for the failing product line up of Chevrolet. Don't think this will result in increased sales.
speedmiester is online now   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 16th March 2015, 15:51   #205
BHPian

That pic above is the enjoy and not the spin. Maybe they are testing some new engine bits, the reason why the vehicle is not fully camouflaged. Don't see much of a visual change.
lionell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th June 2016, 20:27   #206
Senior - BHPian

Chevrolet's Enjoy to be discontinued due to low demand and closure of its Halol plant.

Source- Autocar show

Last edited by volkman10 : 19th June 2016 at 20:52.
volkman10 is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 21st August 2016, 08:35   #207
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by M35 View Post
Would love to see this updated Wuling Hongguang S instead. It’s nearly one year since its launch in China. More than the exterior, I liked the more up market interiors. Is it expected in India any time soon ?

Attachment 1237422
Looks like the enjoy 2015 with "all new, updated interiors" - that actually look fairly decent - is getting heavily advertised on google ads. Steering mounted audio, more chrome, two tone interiors. However it looks extremely underpowered for what claims to be an 8 seater - 5 seater like an ecosport perhaps. Still, with leather seats, ABS, airbags and such they should have offered a rather nicer ICE, just to start with, and a cabin that doesn't remind me so much of my amaze, though with a single DIN music system..

http://www.chevrolet.co.in/enjoy-mpv.html

Pics are uploaded from the chevy website above.
Attached Thumbnails
Chevrolet Enjoy : Official Review-bbchromehighlights.jpg  

Chevrolet Enjoy : Official Review-bbenjoyinterior.jpg  

Chevrolet Enjoy : Official Review-bbsteeringmountedaudiocontrols.jpg  

Last edited by hserus : 21st August 2016 at 08:37.
hserus is online now   (3) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 19th October 2016, 11:25   #208
Distinguished - BHPian

Chevrolet India slashes the prices of the Enjoy range up to 1.94 lacs!

Base petrol variant now starts at Rs 4.99 lacs (earlier price Rs 6.52 lacs), Base diesel variant has a starting price of Rs 5.99 lacs (earlier price Rs 7.88 lacs), with the top LTZ 8-seater diesel variant topping out at Rs 7.24 lacs (earlier price Rs 9.18 lacs).

Here are the new official prices, all ex-showroom Delhi:

Chevrolet Enjoy : Official Review-untitled.jpg

Name:  chevyenjoyPricebox.jpg
Views: 1307
Size:  143.1 KB
(Source)

Last edited by RavenAvi : 19th October 2016 at 11:26.
RavenAvi is offline   (11) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 19th October 2016, 15:32   #209
BHPian

So they are now selling the car for an on-road price which was earlier the ex-showroom price. I feel sorry for the 200 odd buyers who bought Enjoy last month.

Model to model, Enjoy undercuts Ertiga by 1.5 lakhs. But if I am in market for a MPV and given a choice between the two, I will pick Ertiga over Enjoy.

Knowing Chevrolet A.S.S and resale value of Enjoy, 1.5 lakhs savings will not be a deterrent for prospective buyers to go for the Ertiga.
PrasannaDhana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th October 2016, 15:47   #210
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrasannaDhana View Post
So they are now selling the car for an on-road price which was earlier the ex-showroom price. I feel sorry for the 200 odd buyers who bought Enjoy last month.

Model to model, Enjoy undercuts Ertiga by 1.5 lakhs. But if I am in market for a MPV and given a choice between the two, I will pick Ertiga over Enjoy.

Knowing Chevrolet A.S.S and resale value of Enjoy, 1.5 lakhs savings will not be a deterrent for prospective buyers to go for the Ertiga.
It's not a move made for you or me.
It's indeed a move to lure the cabbies who usually look for maximum horizon of 5 years.
If I'm out there for shopping, as a fleet operator, I would now definitely consider this option over others.
For example, now I can buy 7 Enjoys compared to 5.5 or 6 Ertiga.

Enjoy has better space than Ertiga inside and is powered by same diesel engine.
DriveOnceMore is online now   (7) Thanks Reply With Quote