Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews

Old 2nd November 2016, 16:08   #391
BHPian

Default Re: Maruti Celerio : Official Review

My new Celerio AMT (O)

Thanks to everyone on this thread who shared good inputs on Celerio AMT, which was quite helpful for me to purchase this car. I bought this car as my city car for daily commute in the traffic and it almost exceeds my expectations
Attached Thumbnails
Maruti Celerio : Official Review-celerio-2.jpg  

Last edited by Aditya : 20th November 2016 at 17:30. Reason: Typo
chaxy is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 17th November 2016, 12:40   #392
BHPian

one more from the new car. completed 1500 kms on odo and so far its really good. fuel eco is 13-14 in city with bumper-bumper traffic. i hope it might improve with next service. installed amp and woofer with the same audio setup. will share some more pics on that later.
Attached Thumbnails
Maruti Celerio : Official Review-celerio-4.jpg  

chaxy is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 17th November 2016, 16:52   #393
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaxy View Post
My new celerio AMT (O...
Congratulations!!!
We have a Celerio AMT (O) in our family too!! (bought in Feb, 2016). It shares the alloy design with yours (almost!)
Attached Thumbnails
Maruti Celerio : Official Review-img_20160306_172344.jpg  

espraveen is online now   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 17th November 2016, 17:14   #394
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by espraveen View Post
Congratulations!!!
We have a Celerio AMT (O) in our family too!! (bought in Feb, 2016). It shares the alloy design with yours (almost!)
actually your car photo with the alloys was a starting point for my selection even before i bought the car. thanks for posting it
chaxy is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 28th November 2016, 13:53   #395
Senior - BHPian

Does anybody know if Celerio's Cabin AC filter is shared with any other car? I've tried every South Delhi Maruti dealer and no one has it in stock. The MGP store along with the Batra's of Delhi don't have it either.

Last weekend was spent going to multiple spare part shops and we tried every AC filter available but none fit. Multiple Maruti cars have it shared but Celerio seems to be the only one which doesn't share this part.

I've tried all known online portals but none has it in stock, any ideas?
fine69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th November 2016, 14:13   #396
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by fine69 View Post
Does anybody know if Celerio's Cabin AC filter is shared with any other car? I've tried every South Delhi Maruti dealer and no one has it in stock. The MGP store along with the Batra's of Delhi don't have it either.

Last weekend was spent going to multiple spare part shops and we tried every AC filter available but none fit. Multiple Maruti cars have it shared but Celerio seems to be the only one which doesn't share this part.

I've tried all known online portals but none has it in stock, any ideas?
I checked it out too, but the MGP store did not have it in stock. But did not try attempting to research any further. Once I return to India, the second service will be due. Anyways the dealer will be hungry to add such stuff into the car, so in the end while receiving the car I will tell them to install the filter in my presence, so that they get the right filter and dont do some jugaad and shove some filter in to generate revenue
audioholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st December 2016, 23:39   #397
BHPian

Has anyone found the Celerio steering wheel to be a bit on the stiffer side?! Our Celerio AMT's steering wheel feels quite stiff, especially at lower speeds. It gradually becomes lighter as the car gains speed. And post the 100KMPH mark it starts vibrating (dancing, rather).

Last edited by espraveen : 1st December 2016 at 23:59.
espraveen is online now   Reply With Quote