Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews

Old 13th August 2017, 12:36   #2701
BHPian

Default Re: Tata Zest : Official Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplyself View Post
I have been seeing a lot of Zests as taxis. It seems a significant number of the modest sales are taxis nowadays.
Tata Dealers (Tejaswini,Mallik Cars,Concorde) in hyd do not have Zest Test Drive vehicle,also AMT variant is no longer available. If you insist on AMT,TATA factory seems to have 2016
manufactured zest's which the dealer can order and is offering 45K discount. Walked out as i was not interested in their offer.

Showroom staff is not interested in selling the zest for personal use and are suggesting to go for Tigor. Most of the Zest bookings are from taxi operators . we can expect to see more Zest Taxi's on the road.

Last edited by zaveed : 13th August 2017 at 12:37.
zaveed is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 13th August 2017, 18:15   #2702
BHPian

Default Re: Tata Zest : Official Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaveed View Post
Tata Dealers (Tejaswini,Mallik Cars,Concorde) in hyd do not have Zest Test Drive vehicle,also AMT variant is no longer available. If you insist on AMT,TATA factory seems to have 2016
manufactured zest's which the dealer can order and is offering 45K discount. Walked out as i was not interested in their offer.

Showroom staff is not interested in selling the zest for personal use and are suggesting to go for Tigor. Most of the Zest bookings are from taxi operators . we can expect to see more Zest Taxi's on the road.
I was saying the same...The Zest is consigned to taxi segment. What about the personal vehicle segment? Zest is a too good a vehicle to be discarded this early. A robust vehicle, I would like Tata to develop a top end personal vehicle.
simplyself is offline   Reply With Quote