Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10th December 2014, 15:52   #1441
BHPian
 
jasonbourne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 119
Thanked: 55 Times
Default Re: Tata Zest : Official Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaveenSangi View Post
Took delivery of my XMS Revotron on Friday evening from Concorde Motors, Sanathnagar. Delivery process was smooth and took 4 hours for the process.
Congrats Naveen! Zest is a wonderful car! Hope yo uhave a wonderful journey with your Car!
jasonbourne is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 10th December 2014, 16:52   #1442
BHPian
 
highwaylover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 78
Thanked: 19 Times
Default Re: Tata Zest : Official Review

Booked Red Zest XT RT with Prerana motors lalbagh road in the third week of November. Got a call on 28th November saying the vehicle is in transit and please make the payment. I told them i have the money ready but will make payment only after seeing the vehicle.

Today they called me saying the vehicle is in the warehouse and i can check it. Warehouse is in Nelamangala pretty far from where i live and i don't have a car. They said no problem you come to showroom we will give you a car and driver. I don't know if this is the norm, but they have definitely scored some browny points here. It took 1 hour 45 minutes one way but was worth it. checked the vehicle and found it to be in good condition.

VIN is ELN series. vehicle has 18 spoke alloys and brown color door pads. i have asked the SA if i can exchange them for 8 spoke ones he said can't be done. Haven't checked the fix for the mud issue, but SA assured he will take care of that before delivery.

expecting delivery on Monday.

BTW, saw the BOLT in their yard. They did not let me take a picture as its not yet launched. probably a test drive vehicle.

Tata Zest : Official Review-img_2719.jpg
highwaylover is offline   (3) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 10th December 2014, 17:38   #1443
BHPian
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 358
Thanked: 278 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by highwaylover View Post
Booked Red Zest XT RT with Prerana motors lalbagh road in the third week of November.

BTW, saw the BOLT in their yard. They did not let me take a picture as its not yet launched. probably a test drive vehicle.

Attachment 1316790
Congratulations on your booking!

Have you felt the clutch of petrol heavier than the diesel? I felt so when I did the TD...

And so, the Bolt is ready to hit the streets soon!! :thumbup:
balajisv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th December 2014, 18:20   #1444
BHPian
 
karzzexped's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Madurai
Posts: 63
Thanked: 57 Times
Default Re: Tata Zest : Official Review

Guys, booked the Zest on October 11th.
The car arrived today and just now completed the PDI proceedings.
Attached Images
 
karzzexped is offline   (6) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 10th December 2014, 19:47   #1445
Newbie
 
NaveenSangi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 12
Thanked: 3 Times
Default Re: Tata Zest : Official Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonbourne View Post
Congrats Naveen! Zest is a wonderful car! Hope yo uhave a wonderful journey with your Car!
Thankyou very much JasonBourne...I am loving the car already...

Tata Zest : Official Review-img_20141201_192813.jpg

With poor in-cabin storage, I think the Armrest would be a good addition. Planning to buy it this weekend.

140th entry in the link
http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/fo...tml#post422001
NaveenSangi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10th December 2014, 19:59   #1446
BHPian
 
jasonbourne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 119
Thanked: 55 Times
Default Re: Tata Zest : Official Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by highwaylover View Post
Booked Red Zest XT RT with Prerana motors lalbagh road in the third week of November. Got a call on 28th November saying the vehicle is in transit and please make the payment. I told them i have the money ready but will make payment only after seeing the vehicle.
Attachment 1316790
Congratulations on your Purchase. Guys at Prerana Motors are going all out to Woo customers! Have been a fortunate recipient of an excellent service by the whole team there!
jasonbourne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th December 2014, 12:52   #1447
BHPian
 
lloydofcochin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 435
Thanked: 172 Times
Default Re: Tata Zest : Official Review

Dear Bhpians,

Does anyone know where to buy good quality 3D Mats for Zest? If available online where can I buy it?

Any pointers to places in Chennai / Kochi where I might be able to buy that..

TIA
Lloyd
lloydofcochin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th December 2014, 15:46   #1448
BHPian
 
Atif's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Chennai.
Posts: 68
Thanked: 32 Times
Default Re: Tata Zest : Official Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonbourne View Post
My god! I am also using the same Key chain! "Live to Drive"
Hi JB,

Could you please let me know what are all the documents you got from dealer during delivery, as I am planning to take delivery by 3rd week of Dec, it would be helpful in cross checking. I have opted for Gold AMC and Extended warranty as well. Please provide a bucket list of documents that I need to get from dealer during delivery. TIA JB
Atif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th December 2014, 16:04   #1449
BHPian
 
jasonbourne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 119
Thanked: 55 Times
Default Re: Tata Zest : Official Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atif View Post
Hi JB,

Could you please let me know what are all the documents you got from dealer during delivery, as I am planning to take delivery by 3rd week of Dec, it would be helpful in cross checking. I have opted for Gold AMC and Extended warranty as well. Please provide a bucket list of documents that I need to get from dealer during delivery. TIA JB
Hi Atif, please find the list mentioned below
  1. Tax Invoice
  2. Complete Bill which includes the Vehicle Cost, Reg Charges, RTT, Insurance, Accesories, AMC and Extended Warranty (it would be named as Account Statement for your name)
  3. Original Insurance
  4. AMC and Extended Warranty information filled and stamped by dealer in the Swagat booklet
  5. Make sure you give away the forms mentioned as "Dealer Copy" to the dealer and retain the forms mentioned as "Customer Copy" with you
  6. Battery Warranty Card
  7. A Seperate AMC Booklet (make sure that the option "Gold" is selected in all of them)
  8. Car Manual with the Free Service Coupons
  9. Infotainment Manual with Warranty Stamped
  10. Remote for the Infotainment System
  11. RTO Challan
Quote:
Please Make sure to make the Swagat Call
All the best!
jasonbourne is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 11th December 2014, 16:32   #1450
BHPian
 
Atif's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Chennai.
Posts: 68
Thanked: 32 Times
Default Re: Tata Zest : Official Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonbourne View Post
Hi Atif, please find the list mentioned below
  1. Tax Invoice
  2. Complete Bill which includes the Vehicle Cost, Reg Charges, RTT, Insurance, Accesories, AMC and Extended Warranty (it would be named as Account Statement for your name)
  3. Original Insurance
  4. AMC and Extended Warranty information filled and stamped by dealer in the Swagat booklet
  5. Make sure you give away the forms mentioned as "Dealer Copy" to the dealer and retain the forms mentioned as "Customer Copy" with you
  6. Battery Warranty Card
  7. A Seperate AMC Booklet (make sure that the option "Gold" is selected in all of them)
  8. Car Manual with the Free Service Coupons
  9. Infotainment Manual with Warranty Stamped
  10. Remote for the Infotainment System
  11. RTO Challan
All the best!
Thanks JB. Do we also need the form 21, form 22 as well from the dealer.
Atif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th December 2014, 16:50   #1451
BHPian
 
jasonbourne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 119
Thanked: 55 Times
Default Re: Tata Zest : Official Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atif View Post
Thanks JB. Do we also need the form 21, form 22 as well from the dealer.
While you sign the forms for Registering your car ask and check for the same.
jasonbourne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th December 2014, 08:50   #1452
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Mumbai/Pune
Posts: 8
Thanked: 5 Times
Default Re: Tata Zest : Official Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonbourne View Post
Hi Atif, please find the list mentioned below
  1. Tax Invoice
  2. Complete Bill which includes the Vehicle Cost, Reg Charges, RTT, Insurance, Accesories, AMC and Extended Warranty (it would be named as Account Statement for your name)
  3. Original Insurance
  4. AMC and Extended Warranty information filled and stamped by dealer in the Swagat booklet
  5. Make sure you give away the forms mentioned as "Dealer Copy" to the dealer and retain the forms mentioned as "Customer Copy" with you
  6. Battery Warranty Card
  7. A Seperate AMC Booklet (make sure that the option "Gold" is selected in all of them)
  8. Car Manual with the Free Service Coupons
  9. Infotainment Manual with Warranty Stamped
  10. Remote for the Infotainment System
  11. RTO Challan
All the best!
Thanx for the list jasonbourne!
I am a bit confused about the following points:[*]A Seperate AMC Booklet (make sure that the option "Gold" is selected in all of them)[*]Car Manual with the Free Service Coupons

I have attached the scan of the service coupons. Could you please throw some light on it?
My dealer never mentioned anything about Silver/Gold AMC.
Pls confirm>
TIA!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Zest service coupons.pdf (236.0 KB, 279 views)
sarodemayur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th December 2014, 11:59   #1453
BHPian
 
Mr.ASG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: KL-31
Posts: 32
Thanked: 15 Times
Default Re: Tata Zest : Official Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by lloydofcochin View Post
Dear Bhpians,

Does anyone know where to buy good quality 3D Mats for Zest? If available online where can I buy it?

TIA
Lloyd

3D mats for zest is available online


It's available in eBay for rs 1800 for black colour one here is the link

http://www.ebay.in/itm/Black-Colour-...item3f3c7e8ca2

For beige colour it's rs 1900, here is the link

http://www.ebay.in/itm/Beige-Colour-...item3a9cee1132
Mr.ASG is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 12th December 2014, 15:26   #1454
Senior - BHPian
 
theexperthand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 1,268
Thanked: 923 Times
Default Re: Tata Zest : Official Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.ASG View Post
3D mats for zest is available online


It's available in eBay for rs 1800 for black colour one here is the link

http://www.ebay.in/itm/Black-Colour-...item3f3c7e8ca2

For beige colour it's rs 1900, here is the link

http://www.ebay.in/itm/Beige-Colour-...item3a9cee1132
In all probability, these are generic mats imported from China - I brought a similar item for Punto (from eBay) but the fit is far from perfect. The material is good, and is water proof, but it don't fit snug.

--Anoop
theexperthand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th December 2014, 16:17   #1455
BHPian
 
jasonbourne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 119
Thanked: 55 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarodemayur View Post
Thanx for the list jasonbourne!
I am a bit confused about the following points:[*]A Seperate AMC Booklet (make sure that the option "Gold" is selected in all of them)[*]Car Manual with the Free Service Coupons

I have attached the scan of the service coupons. Could you please throw some light on it?
My dealer never mentioned anything about Silver/Gold AMC.
Pls confirm>
TIA!
The coupons you scanned are correct ones. They are the ones for 3 free services. Before going into Gold or Silver AMC can you tell me one thing? Did you pay Rs. 8000 for AMC? If yes, then your AMC is Gold AMC.

The 333 confidence provided by Tata Motors is nothing but Silver AMC given away for free till Dec 31st. If you had not paid the amount mentioned above then your AMC is silver. Hope I have clarified.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lloydofcochin View Post
Dear Bhpians,

Does anyone know where to buy good quality 3D Mats for Zest? If available online where can I buy it?

Any pointers to places in Chennai / Kochi where I might be able to buy that..

TIA
Lloyd
I spoke to a dealer in GP road. He said that the 3D mats for Zest will take another 30 days to be available in the market. These mats are cut specifically for Zest and not the normal universal ones. If you are specific about 3D mats and a good fit then probably you may have to wait for a month or so.

Last edited by khan_sultan : 12th December 2014 at 18:43. Reason: back to back posts
jasonbourne is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Tata Zest vs Maruti Dzire vs Honda Amaze vs Hyundai Xcent S2!!! Sedans 191 21st May 2016 09:40
Tata Zest My experience at the Pimpri Plant pankajparikh The Indian Car Scene 53 20th September 2014 10:18


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 17:47.

Copyright 2000 - 2016, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks