Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews

Old 5th May 2018, 05:29   #841
BHPian

Default Re: Renault Duster AWD : Official Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by ampere View Post

A thing to note: After I changed the case it did not work right away. Got me thinking. A check between old and new clearly showed a difference in length of the lead wire from pencil cell casing to the PCB contact. I played with it and made sure it would connect to the PCB after the casing is closed. And then it worked like a charm. About 500/- for the casing is all it took.
Thanks for the update, ampere.
My key has started to act up and I think it's time to replace the shell this time. The silicone boot is working ok.
An old problem has reared up again- the a/c compressor occasionally (for a few seconds at length) stops cooling at random and comes back again.
Happened maybe 4-5 times in the last month.
This was there some years back but could not be diagnosed. Since it kind of sorted itself out , I had forgotten about it. Shall update.
jmktm is offline   Reply With Quote