Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews

Old 11th November 2016, 12:44   #166
BHPian

Default Re: Mercedes CLA-Class : Official Review

The CLA would be going in for its first servicing and I've been getting calls to go for their services packages. Do you guys think it's worth the money? My running is extremely low - did less than 5k for the year.

Also, during servicing, would they carry out routine servicing as per their manual or considering my low mileage, tweak it. Might save some money with the second option i guess!
Monaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th November 2016, 14:38   #167
BHPian

Default Re: Mercedes CLA-Class : Official Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monaro View Post
The CLA would be going in for its first servicing and I've been getting calls to go for their services packages. Do you guys think it's worth the money? My running is extremely low - did less than 5k for the year.

Also, during servicing, would they carry out routine servicing as per their manual or considering my low mileage, tweak it. Might save some money with the second option i guess!
No need for the service pack. My C200 also has the same kind of running. Been over 2 years and the car is at 130xx km as of today morning. I have spent a total of around INR 62k on both my services.

The service pack back in 2014 for the C200 was costing around INR 1.65lacs for 4 years/60k Km. I think the CLA service should be in the same price range.

And i note that you are in Noida- send the car to silver arrows only- the guys are good and keep you updated with what they are doing. Considering your car hasn't run much- they may tweak some aspects of service- in my case the air filter was changed at the second service and not first (just an example).

Cheers and all the best for the service
Rohan
RohanDheman is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote