Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 17th March 2016, 10:24   #3676
NPV
Distinguished - BHPian
 
NPV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Namma Bengaluru
Posts: 4,063
Thanked: 3,370 Times
Default Re: Maruti S-Cross : Official Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajay_satpute View Post
My S-Cross' seat belt reminder stopped working for a day and was back again. Hope it was an intermittent issue. I am nearing the 2nd service anyway. I think I should ask the SA to have a cursory look and see if all is well.
An OBD Diagnostics run should fish out the details, so get that done during the 2nd service.
NPV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th March 2016, 10:30   #3677
Distinguished - BHPian
 
a4anurag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 8,383
Thanked: 9,856 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NPV View Post
An OBD Diagnostics run should fish out the details, so get that done during the 2nd service.
What's with the connection of 'seat belt reminder' and 'OBD diagnosis' got to do?

Seat belt reminder display is just a connector pin type that is present in the seat belt buckle. Could be loose contact I guess.
a4anurag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th March 2016, 10:33   #3678
BHPian
 
rakesh_r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Pune/Mumbai
Posts: 931
Thanked: 505 Times
Default Re: Maruti S-Cross : Official Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashtrix View Post
It is shocking to know that Maruti has stopped (temporarily or otherwise) the production of S Cross 1.6. After inordinate delay of more than one month the dealer now says Maruti is focussing on Baleno and Brezza and they can not deliver my Alpha 1.6 anytime soon.

I am back to square one. Let me call up the Duster guys.
The 1.6 is made to order with a waiting period of 45 days. Suggest you to write an email to Maruti to get the issues sorted out.
PS- May I know from which dealer you were planning to purchase the 1.6? I can't send you a PM.

Last edited by rakesh_r : 17th March 2016 at 10:42.
rakesh_r is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 17th March 2016, 11:09   #3679
BHPian
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 25
Thanked: 7 Times
Default Re: Maruti S-Cross : Official Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakesh_r View Post
The 1.6 is made to order with a waiting period of 45 days. Suggest you to write an email to Maruti to get the issues sorted out.
PS- May I know from which dealer you were planning to purchase the 1.6? I can't send you a PM.
Actually I booked under a company scheme through our admn dept. wherein the car will be in the name of the leasing company so the booking was done by the leasing company but I got the booking confirmation on my cell on 9th or 10th feb. However I will check with my admn and post again about the dealer. Thanks.
ashtrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th March 2016, 11:15   #3680
BHPian
 
pannags's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 290
Thanked: 374 Times
Default Re: Maruti S-Cross : Official Review

The list of accessories for the S-Cross seems to be dealer dependent.

Most things mentioned on the site, dealerships have no clue about.

Does anyone have the list of accessories from NEXAs other than Palace?
pannags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th March 2016, 11:56   #3681
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: --
Posts: 7,814
Thanked: 10,740 Times
Default Re: Maruti S-Cross : Official Review

'Made in India ' S Cross to be exported to select markets.

Quote:
The carmaker said it recently started exporting S-Cross to Bhutan and Nepal as pilot markets. The next course of action will be determined after feedback from these markets
Quote:
Available only in 1.3L and 1.6L diesel engines, the contribution of 1.6L variant is about 15-16 per cent to S-Cross’s overall sales, but demand has picked up for both variants after the price cut.
Quote:
Over 35 per cent sales of Nexa have come from S-Cross so far, the rest from Baleno,
http://www.thehindubusinessline.com/...cle8361444.ece

Last edited by volkman10 : 17th March 2016 at 12:02.
volkman10 is offline   (3) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 17th March 2016, 14:18   #3682
BHPian
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 93
Thanked: 119 Times
Default Re: Maruti S-Cross : Official Review

Mod note: Post EDITED. Please watch out for the punctuation and indents, especially while typing from a mobile device. Affects readability. Thanks

Hello S-Cross owners. I am new over here. First of all I will like to say big thank you to all for inspiring me to buy my new car S-Cross 1.6 Alpha Urban Blue. Extremely satisfied with my new car, will do my ownership report soon.

Attaching teaser pictures
Attached Thumbnails
Maruti S-Cross : Official Review-img20160307wa0000.jpg  

Maruti S-Cross : Official Review-img20160213wa0002.jpg  


Last edited by sahiltodankar : 17th March 2016 at 14:30.
sahiltodankar is offline   (16) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 17th March 2016, 14:57   #3683
BHPian
 
rakesh_r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Pune/Mumbai
Posts: 931
Thanked: 505 Times
Default Re: Maruti S-Cross : Official Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by sahiltodankar View Post
Hello S-Cross owners. I am new over here. First of all I will like to say big thank you to all for inspiring me to buy my new car S-Cross 1.6 Alpha Urban Blue. Extremely satisfied with my new car, will do my ownership report soon.

Attaching teaser pictures
As I said earlier, the S Cross looks good in Blue. Awesome alloys. Can you please put a price break up of the alloys and tyres with their respective brands and from where did you purchase them?
rakesh_r is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 17th March 2016, 15:43   #3684
BHPian
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 93
Thanked: 119 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakesh_r View Post
As I said earlier, the S Cross looks good in Blue. Awesome alloys. Can you please put a price break up of the alloys and tyres with their respective brands and from where did you purchase them?
Thank you rakesh for the compliment.the alloys are from MOMO. Bought it from Saifee tyres in Santacruz.
Alloys Make/Design - MOMO/Black Knight Matt Black Carbon polished.
Price- 4*8150= 32k for Four alloys.
Tyres-Michelin primacy 3ST-4*7650=30.6k
Sold Oem alloys for 10k & Jk tyres for 16k.
sahiltodankar is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 17th March 2016, 15:58   #3685
BHPian
 
rakesh_r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Pune/Mumbai
Posts: 931
Thanked: 505 Times
Default Re: Maruti S-Cross : Official Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by sahiltodankar View Post
Thank you rakesh for the compliment.the alloys are from MOMO. Bought it from Saifee tyres in Santacruz.
Alloys Make/Design - MOMO/Black Knight Matt Black Carbon polished.
Price- 4*8150= 32k for Four alloys.
Tyres-Michelin primacy 3ST-4*7650=30.6k
Sold Oem alloys for 10k & Jk tyres for 16k.
Thanks for the quotes. Did you observe any kind of vibrations on the steering wheel at high speeds. Some of the BHPians who have done the wheel swap are experiencing this.
rakesh_r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th March 2016, 16:28   #3686
BHPian
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 93
Thanked: 119 Times
Default Re: Maruti S-Cross : Official Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakesh_r View Post
Thanks for the quotes. Did you observe any kind of vibrations on the steering wheel at high speeds. Some of the BHPians who have done the wheel swap are experiencing this.
No such vibrations felt.yet to drive it above 120 but no such vibrations till now.overall happy with the car.1.6 eats the highways like monster blue colour looks good but attracts dust and attention from lookers too.
sahiltodankar is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 17th March 2016, 17:31   #3687
mxh
BHPian
 
mxh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 160
Thanked: 119 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sahiltodankar View Post
Thank you rakesh for the compliment.the alloys are from MOMO. Bought it from Saifee tyres in Santacruz.
Alloys Make/Design - MOMO/Black Knight Matt Black Carbon polished.
Price- 4*8150= 32k for Four alloys.
Tyres-Michelin primacy 3ST-4*7650=30.6k
Sold Oem alloys for 10k & Jk tyres for 16k.
Why didn't you buy the 5th wheel and tyre? Is the spare wheel area of a smaller size? Whenever I upgrade my wheels and tyres I always do all 5. Marginally extra cost but helps in tyre rotation and tyre swapping after punctures.
mxh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th March 2016, 19:08   #3688
BHPian
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 93
Thanked: 119 Times
Default Re: Maruti S-Cross : Official Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by mxh View Post
Why didn't you buy the 5th wheel and tyre? Is the spare wheel area of a smaller size? Whenever I upgrade my wheels and tyres I always do all 5. Marginally extra cost but helps in tyre rotation and tyre swapping after punctures.
honestly I was tight on my budget. I know how I convinced my dad for MOMO from HRS . my uncle told me same as he had bad experience with local alloys but I trust quality of MOMO and my sedate driving
sahiltodankar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th March 2016, 19:31   #3689
BHPian
 
rakesh_r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Pune/Mumbai
Posts: 931
Thanked: 505 Times
Default Re: Maruti S-Cross : Official Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by sahiltodankar View Post
honestly I was tight on my budget. I know how I convinced my dad for MOMO from HRS . my uncle told me same as he had bad experience with local alloys but I trust quality of MOMO and my sedate driving
Is Saifee the official seller for MOMO alloys? Heard lot of fake ones available in the market.
rakesh_r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th March 2016, 19:52   #3690
BHPian
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 93
Thanked: 119 Times
Default Re: Maruti S-Cross : Official Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakesh_r View Post
Is Saifee the official seller for MOMO alloys? Heard lot of fake ones available in the market.
As far as I know Saifee is reputed shop with over 30 years old.actually I was looking for MOMO or HRS alloys here in Mumbai but no luck so dropped mail to Sai Mag Wheels and they directed me to Saifee.They have many MOMO and HRS designs in stock but I have to wait for more than 3 weeks for Black Knights availability.
sahiltodankar is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The Maruti S-Cross. (Details released: Page 38) .anshuman The Indian Car Scene 1220 25th July 2015 11:33
Fiat Avventura vs VW Cross Polo vs Toyota Etios Cross vs Ford EcoSport a4anurag Hatchbacks 14 16th July 2015 10:22
CUV Wars: EcoSport vs Avventura vs Cross Polo vs Liva Cross vs Premier Rio devarshi84 What Car? 19 4th December 2014 03:25


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 07:39.

Copyright 2000 - 2016, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks