Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews

Old 25th September 2017, 17:09   #1951
BHPian

Default Re: Hyundai Creta : Official Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by adi_petrolhead View Post
SX+ does not have the feature to adjust brightness of the instrument cluster. Only SX(O) gets it. Its mentioned as well in the Official Review itself, go to the last page.

Hi Mate,

Thank you for clarifying, I am really surprised that Hyundai omitted this basic feature from such an expensive vehicle (even vehicles which are 2-3 segment lower, have this feature.)

Anyways nothing can be done now, have to live without it.

Regards
Kunal
kunal_kaushal is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 25th September 2017, 17:42   #1952
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kunal_kaushal View Post
Hi All,

Help needed, I am not able to find the option of controlling the illumination of instrument cluster, is this option omitted by Hyundai for SX+ model ??

Regards
Kunal
Are you worried that you will need more illumination or want to reduce the brightness? The highest position is pretty normal lighting and reducing it will make the cluster a lot darker. Frankly speaking, this is one feature that you will not use unless you find the highest position eye blinding which is not the case. I just tried this when I got the car and havent touched it since that.
naveen.raju is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 25th September 2017, 18:00   #1953
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by naveen.raju View Post
Are you worried that you will need more illumination or want to reduce the brightness?
Thank you Mate, I wanted to reduce the brightness, but couldn't find a way to do that and now got confirmation from you as well as well as adi_petrolhead, that it isn't provided in lower models of creta.

Regards
Kunal
kunal_kaushal is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 25th September 2017, 19:37   #1954
BHPian

I agree. The cluster in all other trims besides SX(O) along with all other blue led accents on USB and Aux ports, the AC controls, it's actually very bright. First time I ever got in to my friend's Creta SX petrol was to look for the illumination adjuster but it was missing.

The greatest omission to me seems to be no backlit switches for the power windows and ORVM adjuster knobs.
adi_petrolhead is online now   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote