Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews

Old 10th May 2017, 10:53   #91
BHPian

Default Re: Chevrolet Trailblazer : Official Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anuruddhs View Post
Trailblazer available at 19.95 lacs now, is it because they are shutting down or anything else. I think its VFM if service is available for next 10 years.

Anyone able to get one at this price from the dealer? I tried calling two Chennai dealers, one did not even bother to return the call and another said "Trailblazer not available till July sir, they have stopped production"
84.monsoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th May 2017, 11:07   #92
BHPian

My friend has booked this and delivery plan this month in Noida, Not sure about other locations but definitely it was available in Noida atleast at this price.
Anuruddhs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 8th June 2017, 13:33   #93
BHPian

Does the Chevrolet Trailblazer come with DRLs? I spotted a MH14 registered LTZ variant with the red number plate in peak Whitefield traffic yesterday. The car had DRLs which, as I understand, the current model on sale doesnt have.

I couldnt really click a proper picture so this is the best that I got.

Chevrolet Trailblazer : Official Review-img_4822.jpg

Chevrolet Trailblazer : Official Review-img_4821.jpg
neil.jericho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th June 2017, 01:44   #94
BHPian

Could be the refreshed version that was supposed to be launched in June before Chevrolet announced the surprise decision to pull out. Maybe they imported a batch they are stuck with now.
Old 9th June 2017, 11:36   #95
Senior - BHPian

Pardon my ignorance, the question is, what's the scope for getting after-sales support for the Trailblazer from Isuzu dealers?

AFAIK, both the Trailblazer and the Mu-X are same, just rebadged vehicles very much like the Nissan Terrano and Renault Duster...

Last edited by sandeepmdas : 9th June 2017 at 11:39.
sandeepmdas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th June 2017, 11:58   #96
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandeepmdas View Post
AFAIK, both the Trailblazer and the Mu-X are same, just rebadged vehicles very much like the Nissan Terrano and Renault Duster...
Most of the body shell, Chasis, some interiors & suspension are shared. However, power train is completely different. So, I don't see how Isuzu dealer can support, except maybe for routine service items, like oil filter, air filters, brake pads, wiper blades, etc. Besides this, nothing in common.

However, Isuzu should use this as an opportunity to increase dealer network as the Chevy dealers will be looking for another brand to survive.
4x4addict is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 11th June 2017, 07:57   #97
BHPian

I don't believe there are any trailblazers available, they were all sold out as of April, when I last checked, since they announced a special discounted price of Rs. 19.99 lacs. Only Possibility is if the face lifted models were imported before the decision to withdraw from India was taken. If so, it would be a great deal if these can be had at a similar price point.