Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 30th July 2016, 23:37   #391
BHPian
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Pune
Posts: 163
Thanked: 163 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seek View Post
Hi all, I haven't come across any mention of the tata motors service connect app on this thread. Another useful hidden treasure by tata. I just registered today and found ALL service records of my storme till date in it. Plus you can do a lot more through it like service booking, complaint registration, many more options.

It is very easy to register as long as you have your registered mobile number intact. Pls search for tata motors service in Android or apple app stores.
I'm already using it. Sorry for not sharing it here.
It's very useful app and TML guys are very responsive over there.
Must download.
DriveOnceMore is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 31st July 2016, 21:50   #392
AAD
BHPian
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 85
Thanked: 119 Times
Default Re: Tata Safari Storme Varicor 400 : Official Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seek View Post
Hi all, I haven't come across any mention of the tata motors service connect app on this thread. Another useful hidden treasure by tata. I just registered today and found ALL service records of my storme till date in it. Plus you can do a lot more through it like service booking, complaint registration, many more options.

It is very easy to register as long as you have your registered mobile number intact. Pls search for tata motors service in Android or apple app stores.
Thanks for the info Seek. I just registered my Nano XTA on the app and my entire service history & cost of maintenance till date is now visible.

There was a mismatch between my Registered mobile & my actual mobile no. which got resolved with a call to the Call Centre. I was impressed by the speed of their response & the knowledge of the Call Centre Executive who assisted me to change the mobile no.

The App itself is very user friendly & easy to use. I guess, Tata Motors are making deep changes in its entire structure & using technology to reduce the frequency of interface between Customer & Service Station which could be staffed by inadequately or under trained personnel.

Wish them luck.
AAD is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 27th August 2016, 16:27   #393
Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Gurgaon
Posts: 15
Thanked: 27 Times
Default Re: Tata Safari Storme Varicor 400 : Official Review

I had a bad experience at Concorde Motors Delhi (Mathura Road) today (Aug 27)while getting my Safari Storme 400 serviced (first service). Inside their premises, I was going through paper formalities. When one of their drivers brought the car, the money kept in the car was missing except Rs 110.

Although it was not a big some of money, but the trust with Concorde Motors stands shattered. Their GM-Service (Mr. Bhalla) said that he has gone through the CCTV recording, but can not identify who took the money. The service advisor (Maninder Singh) tells me 'had their people been dishonest, they would have not even left Rs 110'. What an argument!!!!

I had yet to take out my belongings from the car (it was parked inside with car keys there, as requested by the service advisor). Thankfully, the thief did not took away my pen drives which had very important data.

Instead of getting my car serviced (it was first service) at Gurgaon, I took it to Concorde Motors so as to get better service. But I am totally frustrated with them.

I have messaged couple of my contacts at Tata Motors about it.

Not a question of money, but a question of losing faith with Concorde Motors. Shame on them.
callrakesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th August 2016, 17:10   #394
BHPian
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Pune
Posts: 589
Thanked: 81 Times
Default Re: Tata Safari Storme Varicor 400 : Official Review

@callrakesh While losing money is bad, one should never leave valuables in the car. In fact it is surprising that the service advisor did not ask you to remove the cash, pen drives etc.
Palio_2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th August 2016, 21:39   #395
Senior - BHPian
 
sourabhzen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: GURGAON
Posts: 1,390
Thanked: 1,088 Times
Infractions: 0/1 (5)
Default Re: Tata Safari Storme Varicor 400 : Official Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by callrakesh View Post
Not a question of money, but a question of losing faith with Concorde Motors. Shame on them.
I think it is wrong to trust any service centre with your money and valuables in the car. We can't expect every one out there to be honest with our cash. Finally judging any service centre on these parameters is bit harsh IMO
sourabhzen is offline   (3) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 27th August 2016, 23:52   #396
Senior - BHPian
 
jeepster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: MH24 aka LATUR
Posts: 1,499
Thanked: 849 Times
Default Re: Tata Safari Storme Varicor 400 : Official Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourabhzen View Post
I think it is wrong to trust any service centre with your money and valuables in the car. We can't expect every one out there to be honest with our cash. Finally judging any service centre on these parameters is bit harsh IMO
+1

We are told to remove any valuables from the car before taking inside workshop, They also check for pen-drives/chargers/mobiles while inspecting the vehicle & making job card.

Its a standard procedure followed by TASC here.
Quote:
update

My TorqueMonster has completed 40,0000 km. (4th service done on 20th august, cost 5400/-)

Happy with TASC & safari's reliability/FE.

Last edited by jeepster : 27th August 2016 at 23:55.
jeepster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th August 2016, 12:06   #397
Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Gurgaon
Posts: 15
Thanked: 27 Times
Default Re: Tata Safari Storme Varicor 400 : Official Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourabhzen View Post
I think it is wrong to trust any service centre with your money and valuables in the car. We can't expect every one out there to be honest with our cash. Finally judging any service centre on these parameters is bit harsh IMO
I had yet to remove items from my car, since I was still going through paper formalities to handover them the car. It was first service of my car.

The service advisor knew that my belongings are still there.
callrakesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th August 2016, 20:32   #398
Senior - BHPian
 
navpreet318's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Dehradun
Posts: 1,662
Thanked: 744 Times
Default Re: Tata Safari Storme Varicor 400 : Official Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by callrakesh View Post
I had yet to remove items from my car, since I was still going through paper formalities to handover them the car. It was first service of my car.

The service advisor knew that my belongings are still there.
My thought process directs me to not give a chance to anyone to become greedy and steal. I've made it a discipline to empty the car of all items on the morning it is supposed to go for servicing. Have never had an issue ever.
Just don't leave something which can convert into such an issue and cause such trouble as well as waste your precious time and energy.
navpreet318 is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 29th August 2016, 11:01   #399
BANNED
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: mumbai
Posts: 1,893
Thanked: 1,779 Times
Default Re: Tata Safari Storme Varicor 400 : Official Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by callrakesh View Post
I had yet to remove items from my car, since I was still going through paper formalities to handover them the car. It was first service of my car.

The service advisor knew that my belongings are still there.
Feel bad for you. What I do when I give any car for service is, take out all removable from the car, it means pen drives, cd discs, the detachable head from my music system, all toll passes, usb chargers and what not. I put them in a separate bag and keep it at home when I drive the car for its service. When the car comes back from service I reinstall all the removed bits and pieces. It takes hardly 10 mins, but its totally worth the peace of mind.
PS: I have a high end music setup in my Storme and once when I left the player in the car, I came early for pickup and saw the workers play high decibel Marathi music in the Storme and them dancing around
apachelongbow is offline   (3) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 29th August 2016, 12:40   #400
Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Gurgaon
Posts: 15
Thanked: 27 Times
Default Re: Tata Safari Storme Varicor 400 : Official Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by callrakesh View Post
Last week, after booking the STORME VX 400, I ordered the Team-BHP stickers. Took the delivery of my STORME on Sunday, Jun 12, pasted the sticker and did 300+ kms on day one.

Attachment 1517363

I have named it 'Rhino'.
My first long trip on my Rhino was to Sach pass which is 180 kms further from Dalhousie in Himachal. I stay in Gurgaon and I did this trip in June. I have been planning to write a travel report about this trip, but could not do it.

Sharing some photos from this trip.

Whenever I crossed another vehicle in the mountains, it was a proud feeling to be with Rhino. I am completing 3 months of ownership now.

Name:  RS_20160626_1.jpg
Views: 1357
Size:  97.6 KB

Name:  RS_20160626_2.jpg
Views: 1368
Size:  168.4 KB

Name:  RS_20160626_3.jpg
Views: 1355
Size:  116.8 KB

Name:  RS_20160626_4.jpg
Views: 1365
Size:  147.3 KB

Name:  RS_20160626_5.jpg
Views: 1351
Size:  115.3 KB

Name:  RS_20160626_6.jpg
Views: 1345
Size:  142.4 KB

Name:  RS_20160626_7.jpg
Views: 1338
Size:  133.6 KB
callrakesh is offline   (7) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 29th August 2016, 16:39   #401
BHPian
 
sasi405's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Gurgaon
Posts: 258
Thanked: 162 Times
Default Re: Tata Safari Storme Varicor 400 : Official Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by callrakesh View Post
Instead of getting my car serviced (it was first service) at Gurgaon, I took it to Concorde Motors so as to get better service. But I am totally frustrated with them.
Rakesh, try out Arya Motors in Gurgaon next time. A whole bunch of us Safari guys service our vehicles there. In fact, you can say that this workshop has been specifically appointed for us Safari guys. I can also add you in the WA Group that we have in the name of SOUL.
sasi405 is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 29th August 2016, 16:54   #402
Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Gurgaon
Posts: 15
Thanked: 27 Times
Default Re: Tata Safari Storme Varicor 400 : Official Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasi405 View Post
Rakesh, try out Arya Motors in Gurgaon next time. A whole bunch of us Safari guys service our vehicles there. In fact, you can say that this workshop has been specifically appointed for us Safari guys. I can also add you in the WA Group that we have in the name of SOUL.
Thank you so much.

In fact, on the SOUL website, I have been trying to register. But it gives an error that Safari Registration number is invalid.
callrakesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th August 2016, 17:24   #403
BHPian
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Delhi
Posts: 114
Thanked: 98 Times
Default Re: Tata Safari Storme Varicor 400 : Official Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by callrakesh View Post
I had a bad experience at Concorde Motors Delhi (Mathura Road) today (Aug 27)while getting my Safari Storme 400 serviced (first service). Inside their premises, I was going through paper formalities. When one of their drivers brought the car, the money kept in the car was missing except Rs 110.

Although it was not a big some of money, but the trust with Concorde Motors stands shattered. Their GM-Service (Mr. Bhalla) said that he has gone through the CCTV recording, but can not identify who took the money. The service advisor (Maninder Singh) tells me 'had their people been dishonest, they would have not even left Rs 110'. What an argument!!!!

I had yet to take out my belongings from the car (it was parked inside with car keys there, as requested by the service advisor). Thankfully, the thief did not took away my pen drives which had very important data.

Instead of getting my car serviced (it was first service) at Gurgaon, I took it to Concorde Motors so as to get better service. But I am totally frustrated with them.

I have messaged couple of my contacts at Tata Motors about it.

Not a question of money, but a question of losing faith with Concorde Motors. Shame on them.
Try Transworld Auto on Mathura road next to DS Doors just under the Delhi Faridabad expressway, you wont miss it. Excellent SA and the owner himself is passionate about TATA cars. Good thing is that they dont take commercial vehicles. I have come back smiling everytime have gone there. Not many people know about Transworld Auto but its been servicing TATA motors from the early days. Let me know if you need the contact details.
garyag79 is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 30th August 2016, 12:16   #404
BHPian
 
sasi405's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Gurgaon
Posts: 258
Thanked: 162 Times
Default Re: Tata Safari Storme Varicor 400 : Official Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by callrakesh View Post
Thank you so much.

In fact, on the SOUL website, I have been trying to register. But it gives an error that Safari Registration number is invalid.
If you PM me your number, I will get it added on the SOUL WA Group we have.
sasi405 is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 30th August 2016, 12:29   #405
Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Gurgaon
Posts: 15
Thanked: 27 Times
Default Re: Tata Safari Storme Varicor 400 : Official Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasi405 View Post
If you PM me your number, I will get it added on the SOUL WA Group we have.
Hi, I am still a newbie, so don't have an option of PM to the TeamBHP members. I have just received a message providing me userid+password for SOUL microsite.

What is SOUL WA group? I am available at 9810094072, callrakesh@gmail.com.

Thanks.
callrakesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Tata Safari Storme : Official Review tsk1979 Official New Car Reviews 4390 23rd November 2016 16:37
Tata Safari Storme Varicor 400 launched at Rs. 13.25 lakh S2!!! The Indian Car Scene 118 28th December 2015 18:02


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 09:40.

Copyright 2000 - 2016, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks