Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews

Old 14th April 2018, 08:07   #196
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acelerar View Post
I was also waiting for the face lift of Tucson.

I had really liked it in the test drive but the drab interiors and missing sun roof (which now Creta also will get) had deferred my decision. Dealer is saying that it is 100% that face lift would not be available in India this year.

The facelift will definitely not make it to India this year. I am guessing a March/April 19, if Hyundai decides to continue selling the Tucson as a Halo model. If you are still interested in the sunroof, you should have it shortly with the GLS+.

The India spec Trailhawk that was displayed recently did not have a sunroof.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SR-71 View Post
I am not sure which dealer you spoke to - the one I am interacting with has been very honest. He has mentioned a late April / early May as possible time frame and a premium of a big 1+ for the new GLS+ variant. Ofcourse until we get an official confirmation we need to take these with pinch of salt.

The GLS+ will surely be in the showrooms in the time scales that you have mentioned.

Just to clear the air, the GLS+ is another variant and Acelerar is talking about the facelift that was displayed in the US recently.
Arjun Reddy is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote