Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews

Old 10th February 2018, 21:04   #121

I did not consider the Kodiaq for two reasons, I was looking for something more compact and secondly it is completely out of my budget. I had to stretch my budget for the Tiguan comfortline. Regarding the infotainment system, they have made the screen larger and the buttons next to the screen are capacitive touch buttons similar to the Octavia. I tried to upload a picture, but am getting a security error.
shaktisarangi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th February 2018, 08:34   #122
BHPian

Default Re: Volkswagen Tiguan : Official Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaktisarangi View Post
I booked my Tungsten Silver Comfortline on 2nd Feb at Volkswagen Mumbai North. The car has arrived at the stockyard and I will be taking delivery next week, post registration formalities. I was lucky to get a VIN 2018 model which has an updated infotainment system with a slightly larger screen. My experience with dealership has been smooth so far barring some confusion around the finance process. I will update on my experience with the car once I take delivery. I am hoping will be as good as my Yeti.
Congratulations! Have seen a few Tiguan's on the road and they really look very classy. The symmetry of the SUV is perfect with smooth lines. The interiors also look classy typical German. Draws a vey close parallel to the Audi Q3 in terms of looks, features and design. I had recently seen both, the Audi Q3 & the Tiguan and hence can compare at a high level.

Do post pictures of both exteriors & interiors.
geotracks is offline   Reply With Quote