Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews

Old 10th February 2018, 16:43   #121
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: Hyundai Verna : Official Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardilip View Post
Hi All,

How about the tyre rotation alignment and balancing? What should be the frequency? Should this be done only with the Hyundai ASC or can be done outside as well?
On my first service, the service manager told that they will manage the tire rotation during services.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRTH1987 View Post
Disabling the beep, is actually a very simple DIY.
Jus disconnect the connector to the horn. You will find the connector with blue colour wire, below the coolant tank and towards the side of the horn. You need to press the connector and pull to disconnect. Only problem is availability of space to put your hand through.
Not a proper fix to the problem - this will disable the security alarm too if the beeper is totally disconnected. I was looking for a 'software' solution where we can disable the annoying beeps during lock & unlock and still arm the alarm just in case of a burglary attempt.

Last edited by clevermax : 10th February 2018 at 16:46.
clevermax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th February 2018, 13:55   #122
BHPian

Has anyone driven the newly launched 1.4 petrol version?
ManavJain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th February 2018, 09:23   #123
BHPian

I've been seeing so many of these new Vernas on the road in Chennai (on average 3-4 a day) and I must say they this new model looks very regal. The black one especially looks 'diplomatic'. The orange on the other hand, In my view, probably the best sedan in its segment.
qr20de is offline   Reply With Quote