Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 24th December 2009, 13:16   #631
BHPian
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Vadodara
Posts: 32
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ethereal View Post
Bluetooth pairing of mobile phone. The person who calls you from outside, get to hear superb voice clarity.
ethereal
Hi ! I'm having trouble pairing my Nokia E51 with the Blue5. Any tips ?
The temp dial 1st worked, then stopped working by itself, and now has started working by itself !

Fuel - I was advised by Dealer to put ordinary Diesel, and not the fortified version. Any opinions on that ?
manishparekh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th December 2009, 14:11   #632
BHPian
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 605
Thanked: 187 Times
Default

Manza Vs other entry level Sedans ...
Tata Indigo Manza Vs. rivals - 1 - *Autos - MSN India
WindRide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th December 2009, 17:07   #633
Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 21
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by manishparekh View Post
Hi ! I'm having trouble pairing my Nokia E51 with the Blue5. Any tips ?
The temp dial 1st worked, then stopped working by itself, and now has started working by itself !

Fuel - I was advised by Dealer to put ordinary Diesel, and not the fortified version. Any opinions on that ?
Hi Manish,
I tired it with Motorola Motorocker E6, & it paired well in 1st shot. I don't have Nokia phones, But I shall give it a try in Bluetooth Settings. I shall revert with my R&D results by weekend. In the mean time, hope you have followed the Music System Manual. It has been described properly.

Mine is petrol version & I am using normal unleaded petrol. What I believe is for new car one should go for plain petrol/deisel only & not the one with additives, since engines are new & external catalyst need not be required. Engine should get "set" in natural environment. Fortified one may be required after 3-4 years of drive, when slight wear-n-tear has taken place.

Regards,
Ethereal
ethereal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th December 2009, 17:35   #634
BHPian
 
Akhil@Bengaluru's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Bengaluru
Posts: 100
Thanked: 4 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by adits View Post
Looks like. Let me start the count
vjoy3 - Satin gold
rite2shree - Satin Gold
lijo - White
ethereal - Red
gagz - Black

Thats 5 I can remember and different colours too. Anyone I missed out?
Hi,

Got my Quadrajet Aura ABS minimal Gray delivered on Last Friday (Drove for 275Kms till now with FE of approx 13.5 kms/l ).
Was out of station and Bit busy with office work so could not post any initial feedback on car.will try to post initial report by weekend.
Akhil@Bengaluru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th December 2009, 17:46   #635
BHPian
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 170
Thanked: 12 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WindRide View Post
Manza Vs other entry level Sedans ...
Tata Indigo Manza Vs. rivals - 1 - *Autos - MSN India
According to them, it should be a straight fight between the DZire and Manza based on a person's perception.

I for one, was not happy with the wait for the DZire which hopefully should come down if people start booking the Manza and not wait for the DZire. IMHO the above situation will be more acute when the wait times for both are about the same. Till then, the Manza can get bookings for both the novelty factor and the wait time. What do the you think?
adits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th December 2009, 18:03   #636
BANNED
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Kuwait
Posts: 484
Thanked: 225 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by adits View Post
According to them, it should be a straight fight between the DZire and Manza based on a person's perception.

I for one, was not happy with the wait for the DZire which hopefully should come down if people start booking the Manza and not wait for the DZire. IMHO the above situation will be more acute when the wait times for both are about the same. Till then, the Manza can get bookings for both the novelty factor and the wait time. What do the you think?
Manza QJD diesel variants are surprisingly having less wait time as compared with its Petrol Safire varinats. Hopefully December 09 sales of Manza should catch up with Dezire sales figures.

Any news of a Manza with Tata' own TDi /DICOR Engine variants planned for 2010? Could be a great cost effective alternatives.
harimakesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th December 2009, 20:27   #637
BHPian
 
MihirC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 536
Thanked: 64 Times
Default Congratulations and Ownership threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ethereal View Post
Hi Manish,
I tired it with Motorola Motorocker E6, & it paired well in 1st shot. I don't have Nokia phones, But I shall give it a try in Bluetooth Settings. I shall revert with my R&D results by weekend. In the mean time, hope you have followed the Music System Manual. It has been described properly.

Mine is petrol version & I am using normal unleaded petrol. What I believe is for new car one should go for plain petrol/deisel only & not the one with additives, since engines are new & external catalyst need not be required. Engine should get "set" in natural environment. Fortified one may be required after 3-4 years of drive, when slight wear-n-tear has taken place.

Regards,
Ethereal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akhil@Bengaluru View Post
Hi,

Got my Quadrajet Aura ABS minimal Gray delivered on Last Friday (Drove for 275Kms till now with FE of approx 13.5 kms/l ).
Was out of station and Bit busy with office work so could not post any initial feedback on car.will try to post initial report by weekend.
Hey Akhil & Ethereal why dont you guys start your individual ownership threads and give the links in this thread.
MihirC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th December 2009, 10:00   #638
Newbie
 
introvert7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 6
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by manishparekh View Post
Hi ! I'm having trouble pairing my Nokia E51 with the Blue5. Any tips ?
I had no problems pairing my E51. Just ensure you have set the bluetooth visibility of your phone to 'permanently visible'. There is a separate menu for new bluetooth pairing, which lets you select whether to pair a new bluetooth phone of streaming device(select phone). Will send you detailed step-by-step instructions if you want them.

There are problems after pairing, all features may not work correctly. For example, I cannot view the call log for E521 in the car's display, but that works well with Nokia 3110C.
introvert7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th December 2009, 10:33   #639
Newbie
 
introvert7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 6
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

Typo errors, sorry.
1. ...separate menu for bluetooth pairing, which lets you select whether to pair new bluetooth phone or streaming device(select phone)...

2. ...I cannot view call log for Nokia E51...
introvert7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th December 2009, 11:03   #640
BHPian
 
dsmatharu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Pune
Posts: 43
Thanked: Once
Default First New Car

Here comes my Dew White - Manza Quadrajet Aura ABS

First New car in the family. First Diesel as well.
Had booked on the launch date ie Oct 14th. Missed delivery in the first lot due to official travel and loan not processed.

Took Delivery on 24th Dec evening ie yesterday.

Here's the Manza with my daughter's posing.

Tata Indigo Manza : Test Drive & Review-manza.gif

Today morning filled fuel for Rs 1200/- & the fuel gauge showed "Full". Glee.

Got no freebies. No additional accessories/essentials yet.

Plan to get :-
Undercoat for protection.
Mud flaps and mats.
And seat covers as well ...

Regards,
dsmatharu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th December 2009, 11:37   #641
BHPian
 
MihirC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 536
Thanked: 64 Times
Default Congratulations

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsmatharu View Post
Here comes my Dew White - Manza Quadrajet Aura ABS

First New car in the family. First Diesel as well.
Had booked on the launch date ie Oct 14th. Missed delivery in the first lot due to official travel and loan not processed.

Took Delivery on 24th Dec evening ie yesterday.

Here's the Manza with my daughter's posing.

Attachment 251048

Today morning filled fuel for Rs 1200/- & the fuel gauge showed "Full". Glee.

Got no freebies. No additional accessories/essentials yet.

Plan to get :-
Undercoat for protection.
Mud flaps and mats.
And seat covers as well ...

Regards,
Congrats on your buy mate. Its really raining Manza's here on T-BHP, I guess there are already 7 here or is it 8???
MihirC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th December 2009, 13:37   #642
BHPian
 
ranjitss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Pune
Posts: 87
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsmatharu View Post
Here comes my Dew White - Manza Quadrajet Aura ABS

First New car in the family. First Diesel as well.
Had booked on the launch date ie Oct 14th. Missed delivery in the first lot due to official travel and loan not processed.

Took Delivery on 24th Dec evening ie yesterday.

Here's the Manza with my daughter's posing.

Attachment 251048

Today morning filled fuel for Rs 1200/- & the fuel gauge showed "Full". Glee.

Got no freebies. No additional accessories/essentials yet.

Plan to get :-
Undercoat for protection.
Mud flaps and mats.
And seat covers as well ...

Regards,

Congrats for the white beauty.
The dealer should have provided at least floor/boot mats and mudflaps for free. You booked it on the launch date, that could be the reason why you were not offered any freebies.
Congrats once again. Will be looking forward to your ownership reviews.
ranjitss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th December 2009, 15:57   #643
BHPian
 
MihirC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 536
Thanked: 64 Times
Unhappy Cost of TATA alloys for MANZA

Hello guys. THe alloys for Manza which are given by dealer are the ones showed in the launch/the ones in demo and display cars are for 5000 Rs a piece so a set of 5 would cost 25K +2.5K for installation. These alloys resemble the wheel caps on the models. IS 25K for these wheels ok or is it on a higher side.?

Help me out here as I need to work out my finances accordingly.


Also the parking sensors given by TATA(to prevent the warranty going void) are black in color, can they be painted, if yes then does it affect the efficiency of the sensors?

Help me out here guys
MihirC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th December 2009, 17:14   #644
Senior - BHPian
 
aparth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 1,048
Thanked: 614 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MihirC View Post
Hello guys. THe alloys for Manza which are given by dealer are the ones showed in the launch/the ones in demo and display cars are for 5000 Rs a piece so a set of 5 would cost 25K +2.5K for installation. These alloys resemble the wheel caps on the models. IS 25K for these wheels ok or is it on a higher side.?

Help me out here as I need to work out my finances accordingly.


Also the parking sensors given by TATA(to prevent the warranty going void) are black in color, can they be painted, if yes then does it affect the efficiency of the sensors?

Help me out here guys
Hi MihirC,

Yes the sensors can be painted and AFAIK, painting the sensors does not affect their efficiency.
aparth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th December 2009, 17:36   #645
BHPian
 
MihirC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 536
Thanked: 64 Times
Default Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by aparth View Post
Hi MihirC,

Yes the sensors can be painted and AFAIK, painting the sensors does not affect their efficiency.
Thanks mate. Has anyone actually painted the sensors here... What about the cost of the alloys dude?
MihirC is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 00:53.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks