Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews

Old 20th November 2016, 17:06   #1066
BHPian

Default Re: Tata Aria : Test Drive & Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherlocked View Post
One may check the odo reading at the last visit to Tata ASC of any Tata vehicle here http://www.tatamotorsassured.com/ind...l&view=tmasell

You just need to enter the reg. number.
Request you to check the odo reading here before deciding. Will save you a lot of time.

Checked the link with my Aria. Was shocked to see the last service mileage quoted as 120,000 whereas the car has done only about 38K kms till date ! (Photos of odo attached above). Will have to get this resolved !
lifebuoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th November 2016, 14:32   #1067
BHPian

Does anyone know what is the size of the front & rear wiper blades for top end Aria? My colleague at work is looking to get his wiper blades changed and i suggested him to get some from Hella. We looked at the owners manual and googled but aren't sure yet of the size & brand to get.
Nilesh5417 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th November 2016, 19:46   #1068
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilesh5417 View Post
Does anyone know what is the size of the front & rear wiper blades for top end Aria? My colleague at work is looking to get his wiper blades changed and i suggested him to get some from Hella. We looked at the owners manual and googled but aren't sure yet of the size & brand to get.

Hi Nilesh, I found this for you. It does not mention the size:

http://www.99rpm.com/tata/service/wipers.html#page=1

and then there is Amazon:

http://www.amazon.in/Universal-Premi...ades+tata+aria

If this does not help,as a last resort you could take a measuring tape and measure the blades.
bigben is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 5th December 2016, 20:58   #1069
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilesh5417 View Post
Does anyone know what is the size of the front & rear wiper blades for top end Aria?
Hi Nnilesh. The ARIA uses 26 inch blades (both are the same size). The same blades are found in the Nano, SX4 (driver side). Check the photos I have added before. These are replacement HELLA blades that I am using. The OEM ones were from Syndicate. You will also find similar blades from BOSCH in the market. They are freely available in Delhi (Bhikaji Cama Place, Kashmere Gate, etc).

Hope this helps. Just to be sure, carry along the existing blades to compare the mounts. HELLA ones come with universal mounts that I have used. Alternately, with some effort, one can pull out the mounts from the Syndicates and fit them onto the HELLAs, but that is quite an effort !

Last edited by lifebuoy : 5th December 2016 at 21:00. Reason: Added size of rear blade
Old 5th December 2016, 21:00   #1070
BHPian

The rear is a 14 inch blade and arm in one housing, which has to be replaced. I liked the separate arm and blade design and have fitted one of the Vista in my ARIA. Photos attached earlier. This way, I can always replace the blades at will, for a lot less !