Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Team-BHP Directory > Other Cities

View Poll Results: I have personally used their services and would rate them as:
Highly Recommended 17 62.96%
Recommended 6 22.22%
NOT Recommended 4 14.81%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Old 18th March 2014, 10:12   #31
BHPian

Default Re: Independent garage : New Mars (Kukatpally, Hyderabad)

Quote:
Originally Posted by a4anurag View Post
It is very rare for the owner himself to give personal attention to each and every car that comes into his garage and then TD it personally after the service is done to ensure things are 'right' before handing over the car to the customer.
Anurag.

I disagree with the above. My car has been serviced there 5 times so far and not even once the TD was done by Prabhu, neither before nor after the service.

i started my car getting serviced at New Mars after reading the reviews here and this continued for 3 years after which decided to look for others.

He is nice guy but,lot of high end cars there in the workshop and my experience has been that only the big boys toys are given preference.

bad experience was when i took an appointment to have the car serviced on a sunday, called them on Saturday got the confirmation also on Sunday before leaving for workshop, they confirmed that the service would be done. but when i reached there i was told that spare parts shop is closed and also workmen not available

They could have told this on the call but they rather decided not to and give the message personally

Thanks
zaveed is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 30th May 2014, 18:44   #32
BHPian

Am a new mars customer for the Thar hardtop
the guys are knowledgeable and very decent.
The quality of workmanship is good, its pleasure talking to Prabhu.
the important thing is that when the hatdtop developed a problem they were very prompt in rectifying and fixing. A great work ethic in a field where the norm is passing the buck. Overall i would recommend New Mars.
maverick56 is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 25th March 2015, 20:02   #33
BHPian

My dad took the Honda city here for a coilover swap. Called and fixed up with prabhu for today morning. Car was immediately attended to, by mechanics dressed in uniforms. Prabhu was supervising. Coilover swap and refitting the strut bars was done properly. My father was impressed by the neatness of the workshop, and he is not easy to impress.
Given the dearth of good garages in hyd, I would recommend this above all I've experienced so far, very professional, which is a rarity these days.
bhuvan_prasad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd April 2015, 18:44   #34
BHPian

Thumbs up Re: Independent garage : New Mars (Kukatpally, Hyderabad)

Good work as expected by New Mars. Took my Fiat Palio Stile 1.3 MJD for a routine service. Work was good except the wheel alignment and balancing which was carried at a different place since the WA machine there had a problem.
During acceleration from 80 kmph to 90 -100 kmph there is a slight wobble to the car. Certainly a WA issue. Need to go back and check with Mr.Prabhu.
Otherwise the car is now smooth with 131K on the odo and drives well too.
Mr.Prabhu as usual was his casual best patiently answering my on-off questions about the car and nonchalantly assuring not to worry much.
"Just let it run and lets do what is important " was his answer.
The other thing to know is that the workshop needs time to work on the car since its so busy with so many customers driving in.
My car was in the garage for 3 days and was able to collect it back around 6 pm on the 3rd day.
Am fine with this as long as there are no pending works and the works are done to the point. Maybe the delivery times can come down.
The workshop does handle lots of different cars and a few imported ones too!
Alton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th February 2016, 19:26   #35
Senior - BHPian

I know I am hijacking this thread but I couldn't find any other relevant thread. Can anyone guide me to a good AC service shop in and around Lingampally. I need to get my car AC checked (and probably, cleaned too).

TIA,
Ashis
ashis89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th May 2016, 14:10   #36
BHPian

I am thinking of taking my 10 year old Fiesta for an overall health check as well as looking for a solution to a couple of problems. The first is the drop in power as well as mileage for which the compression in one of the cylinders seems as a culprit.

New Mars does this kind of work ? I may be sounding stupid but asking since have visited a lot of garages and all have turned the request down that they cannot look into this problem.

If not - believe it shall be Mody Ford.
Fiest@DuraTec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th May 2016, 15:28   #37
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiest@DuraTec View Post
I am thinking of taking my 10 year old Fiesta for an overall health check as well as looking for a solution to a couple of problems. The first is the drop in power as well as mileage for which the compression in one of the cylinders seems as a culprit.

New Mars does this kind of work ? I may be sounding stupid but asking since have visited a lot of garages and all have turned the request down that they cannot look into this problem.

If not - believe it shall be Mody Ford.
Yup New Mars is more than capable of doing such work
IshaanIan is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 30th June 2017, 09:36   #38
BHPian

Hello Friends,

I have to upgrade my POLO GT TSI suspension with Bilstein B6, which is best garage in and around kukatpally, Madhapur in hyderabad ? Please advice.

- Prabhu
Prabhu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th September 2017, 13:15   #39
BHPian

Guys,

I'm planning to get my 12 year old Wagonr fully dented and painted from scratch. Any trusted painter in Hyderabad and Secunderabad. Anyplace is fine for me. I just need someone who is realible.
atulsian is offline   Reply With Quote