Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Team-BHP Directory > Other Cities

Old 15th April 2016, 09:42   #61
Default Re: Lokmanya Tyres (Pune)

Originally Posted by scarecrow View Post
Plan to check out Lokmanya in the next few days.
I think Amit was referring to Shivshambo tyres when he referred to good collection of motorcycle tyres.

Originally Posted by amit_purohit20 View Post
One more thing to note is that has a very good collection of motorcycle tyres.
Shivshambo tyres GangaDham chowk Bibwewadi, Market yard:

Professional work done knows his job well. Showed me manufacturing tyre date before fitment. Has good facilities and space available. Location is not traffic prone like Lokmanya.
Owner not as courteous and knowledgeable like Lokmanya but was ok and better than many other shops.
sukiwa is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 18th April 2016, 16:10   #62

Post deleted by the Team-BHP Support : Please do NOT post messages that add little or no informational value to the thread. We need your co-operation to maintain the quality of this forum.

Please read our rules before proceeding any further. We request you to post ONLY when you have something substantial to add to a discussion.

Last edited by GTO : 27th May 2016 at 13:53.
scarecrow is offline   Reply With Quote Received Infraction
Old 18th October 2016, 11:00   #63

10 days ago I got my Polo tyres changed at Lokmanya Tyres.

I got fitted Michelin XM2 tyres. I was charged Rs. 5000 per tyre that included Italian valve, filling of nitrogen and balancing, cost of weights extra.

Whole job was very professionally done. During inquiry Ashish Kulkarni, the owner, gave me quote for all the brands he had and also explained differences in performance of different brands and when he learnt that I do not drive more on highways than city he recommended Michelin.

After fitting the tyres difference was very much felt. and after alignment the ride further improved.

Last edited by navin : 18th October 2016 at 11:13. Reason: spelling - nitrogen
CANPUSH is offline   Reply With Quote