Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Team-BHP Directory > Other Cities

Old 7th October 2013, 15:55   #16
Senior - BHPian

What is the best place to have my (already purchased) music system installed in CBE? It will need to be installed in an Indigo, and hence the parcel tray will have to be made as well as the OEM has upward curves at the ends. My Dad is there with the car and the stuff, and needs help. Would appreciate any feedback.

Thanks in advance!
VeluM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th October 2013, 11:31   #17
BHPian

Default Re: Alloys, Tyres, Audio, Seat covers and More - Coimbatore

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeluM View Post
What is the best place to have my (already purchased) music system installed in CBE?
Sun Combines, inside Hotel SKP, near Coimbatore Central RTO is a good place. They have good customised MDF parcel trays. For around 4+ years their MDF tray is still intact in my Vista.
Arun.K is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 16th December 2013, 23:38   #18
BHPian

Post Re: Alloys, Tyres, Audio, Seat covers and More - Coimbatore

Aside from Suncombine, any other places in Coimbatore where I can get the PPF for bikes done or just any distributors where I can get it on a desire square foot basis.

Cheers!
VJ
VijayAnand1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th August 2014, 19:22   #19
BHPian

Friends I need to upgrade the ICE in my civic. Kindly suggest me some nice place in Coimbatore to get the products and install them. Thanks
surgvij is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th August 2014, 12:43   #20
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by surgvij View Post
Friends I need to upgrade the ICE in my civic. Kindly suggest me some nice place in Coimbatore to get the products and install them. Thanks
Hi Doctor, Sun combines inside Hotel SKP, near Coimbatore RTO (Central) is a renowned place. Contact the owner Mr. Arvind, I guess. He would give you good discounts.

There are couple of big shops which have come up in Ram Nagar. One is on Kalingarayan street near Hotel Seetharam and the other on Sengupta Street (extension of Hotel Alankar road) I haven't been to them. The one on Kalingarayan Street is a unit of Alagendra Auto and name is something like Third Space.
Arun.K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th August 2014, 13:27   #21
BHPian

Thanks a lot Arun.K. Will have a look at the places suggested by you the next time iam there. How about the shops around stadium?
Old 9th August 2014, 16:27   #22
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by surgvij View Post
How about the shops around stadium?
There are plenty of shops around Nehru stadium, but not sure about their work. I've been to RM decors (near ARC) once, they seem to be good, but their rates are on the higher side. Also, have a look at Popular Automobile's accessories shop at stadium.

Last edited by Arun.K : 9th August 2014 at 16:29.
Arun.K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th August 2014, 22:14   #23
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arun.K View Post
I've been to RM decors (near ARC) once, they seem to be good, but their rates are on the higher side.
I second this. We were RM customers from 2004 ~ 2011 (later we switched to Sun Combines and then to Sun Enterprises) . There are no complaints about the quality of work at RM, but it is becoming costlier every visit. Another issue is about parking & working area. Earlier they had 2 shops combined together, now it is just half of it. Max 3 cars can be parked together. Rest will be put on hold or worked under the trees.
Mr.Boss is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 19th August 2014, 18:45   #24
BHPian

Quote:
There are plenty of shops around Nehru stadium, but not sure about their work. I've been to RM decors (near ARC) once, they seem to be good, but their rates are on the higher side. Also, have a look at Popular Automobile's accessories shop at stadium.

Thanks Arun.K and Mr.Boss. Will check both RM and popular shops and get back as to what and where I got the ICE for my car upgraded.thanks again
Old 8th February 2016, 14:48   #25
h14
BHPian

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Boss View Post
I second this. We were RM customers from 2004 ~ 2011 (later we switched to Sun Combines and then to Sun Enterprises) . There are no complaints about the quality of work at RM, but it is becoming costlier every visit. Another issue is about parking & working area. Earlier they had 2 shops combined together, now it is just half of it. Max 3 cars can be parked together. Rest will be put on hold or worked under the trees.
RM has now opened a new outlet at ATT colony road diagonally opposite to The Kerala Club. The place is a huge old house modified as per their needs into a shop. The old one at Stadium remains open for minor install's or display. The new place has covered parking for around 8-10 cars.
h14 is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 14th February 2016, 15:52   #26
Senior - BHPian

Sun Enterprises is way to costly and they sell lot of products which are inferior in quality. I have fitted Bosch wiper blades, which gave away i less than 3 months of usage. Wrt ICE I always doubt about the original being used.
Ashley2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 15th February 2016, 07:11   #27
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley2 View Post
Sun Enterprises is way to costly
Exactly.
I go there only for the quality of their output.
Regarding the product quality, from our experience (self and friends) everything we purchased from them is doing it's duty pretty well (touch-wood) till date.
Mr.Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd January 2017, 10:55   #28
Senior - BHPian

I am planning to get some alloys for my dad's 2014 Alto K10. Can any Bhpian recommend me a good shop in Coimbatore? I will be driving down from Palakkad.
rakesh_r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th January 2017, 20:11   #29
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakesh_r View Post
I am planning to get some alloys for my dad's 2014 Alto K10. Can any Bhpian recommend me a good shop in Coimbatore? I will be driving down from Palakkad.
You can try Sri Vari on Avinashi road near SRT Tata showroom. He has a good collection of alloys.
vdm295 is offline   Reply With Quote