Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Vintage Cars & Classics in India > Post-War

Old 14th April 2008, 08:48   #16
v10
BHPian

ever since i saw JS BATTI's mustang... i've been in love with the car. By the way which year did the mustang debut in??
v10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th April 2008, 10:42   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by v10 View Post
ever since i saw JS BATTI's mustang... i've been in love with the car. By the way which year did the mustang debut in??

i thing mustang debued in April 1964
Benson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd May 2009, 15:59   #18
BHPian

whats an s6?
sure would like to know

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoticars View Post
V10 The price seems much too high. It all depends on how badly you want it though. After paying your 20 lacs, what guarantee do you have that the quality of restoration would be upto spec, and that it has all original bits in place. Sticky deal, tread carefully. Having said that, such cars are hard to come by.
The market is real crazy. Fifteen months ago, I had put up a great Pontiac Trans Am T-Top 1978 for sale for 7.5 lacs, a great restored car at that. I believed that it was rightly priced then. I had guys bargaining and offering me 3.5 and 4 lacs. I now decided I keep the car and will never sell it, at any price. I had guys calling recently and chasing me with fancy offers. Not selling and will never be for sale. So..when the opprtunity comes, you need to strike and make the best. You may never find a '66 Mustang again. Good luck, buddy!!! Bargain and buy it.
Id called you for the Trans Am. It was an extremely beautiful car. I never offered anything though!
Glad you kept the car. They are priceless.
When you have something like that, you have a satisfaction and pride of ownership. Once you sell it, its gone, and pretty soon-so's the money. So no car AND no money!

Last edited by khan_sultan : 2nd May 2009 at 16:11. Reason: back to back posts
mustangcollectr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd May 2009, 16:43   #19

there is 1 available in mumbai in suburbs if u want thn i can talk to tht garage persone
but its in the worst condition an i hate tht mechanic for tht

Note from Mod : Please take the time to type out your posts in full words as per Team-BHP rules. Avoid the use of SMS language (tht = that, thn = then, etc), and you must take a look at this thread before continuing. Thanks.

Last edited by Rehaan : 2nd May 2009 at 18:51. Reason: Please see the note that has been put at the end of your post by the Support Team.
ahmedRULZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd May 2009, 19:31   #20
Senior - BHPian

Hey Ahmed could you enquire about the suburban car you mention? Is it the Juhu car? anyways i would be interested. Thanks
V-16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd May 2009, 11:55   #21
Senior - BHPian

s6, or straight six, would be a reference to the configuration of engine that is present in the said car.
wasif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th May 2009, 00:16   #22
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmedRULZ View Post
there is 1 available in mumbai in suburbs if u want thn i can talk to tht garage persone

Note from Mod : Please take the time to type out your posts in full words as per Team-BHP rules. Avoid the use of SMS language (tht = that, thn = then, etc), and you must take a look at this thread before continuing. Thanks.
ahmed bhai!! please-tell me where is the stang. PM me
Old 6th May 2009, 16:59   #23
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmedRULZ View Post

absolutely-can you Pm me or email me please? I'm going to Mumbai in a few days to see something, would love to see this car you mentioned