Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Vintage Cars & Classics in India > Post-War


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 4th January 2010, 22:16   #796
BANNED
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: BANGalore
Posts: 729
Thanked: 6 Times
Default

FIAT 1100 CLUB Bangalore is happy to announce its next Rally which will be on the 26th of January 2010. It will be a Family Drive, that is all the members with their family members. And the rally with be to a tourist spot in the out skirts of the city.

More information and details will be posted within this week.

till then DRIVE SAFE
Sujith1100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th January 2010, 22:27   #797
BANNED
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bangalore Cantonment
Posts: 1,642
Thanked: 19 Times
Default

The venue will most probably be Namma Bengaluru's Palace!! Hope the Maharaja of Mysore agrees to it.

Sherief Saab, please give us some more suggestions of the Venue.

Do you know anybody in Kanteerva Stadium?

Last edited by arun1100 : 4th January 2010 at 22:32.
arun1100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th January 2010, 22:35   #798
Senior - BHPian
 
funkykar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Bengaluru
Posts: 2,322
Thanked: 1,456 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sujith1100 View Post
FIAT 1100 CLUB Bangalore is happy to announce its next Rally which will be on the 26th of January 2010. It will be a Family Drive, that is all the members with their family members. And the rally with be to a tourist spot in the out skirts of the city.

More information and details will be posted within this week.

till then DRIVE SAFE
We expect the maximum participation this time as its a national holiday. Request all members to participate in the Rally. Post rally, we would be going to some tourist destination. Those who are interested in the drive need to be ready for a 120-200km(including to and fro) drive.

Details like time and venue will be communicated very soon as we are checking out some places where we can hold the rally. Also, we are deciding on which place to drive after the rally.

Get yourself and your Fiat set for 26th January.

@Arun and Sujith: Are 118 NE's too welcome? When would we be officially having a NE club as a sister concern of Fiat 1100 Club Bangalore?

Last edited by funkykar : 4th January 2010 at 22:39.
funkykar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th January 2010, 23:40   #799
BANNED
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: BANGalore
Posts: 729
Thanked: 6 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkykar View Post
We expect the maximum participation this time as its a national holiday. Request all members to participate in the Rally. Post rally, we would be going to some tourist destination. Those who are interested in the drive need to be ready for a 120-200km(including to and fro) drive.

Details like time and venue will be communicated very soon as we are checking out some places where we can hold the rally. Also, we are deciding on which place to drive after the rally.

Get yourself and your Fiat set for 26th January.

@Arun and Sujith: Are 118 NE's too welcome? When would we be officially having a NE club as a sister concern of Fiat 1100 Club Bangalore?
Ya 118's will be allowed as they are Fiats's cousins, a Morris too will be joining the rally as it runs on a 1100 engine
Sujith1100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th January 2010, 23:45   #800
BANNED
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bangalore Cantonment
Posts: 1,642
Thanked: 19 Times
Default

Hey Karthik... We want all your four Products of PAL to be there..
arun1100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th January 2010, 23:57   #801
BANNED
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: BANGalore
Posts: 729
Thanked: 6 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by arun1100 View Post
Hey Karthik... We want all your four Products of PAL to be there..
Arun, which car will you get ? It will be good if you get your Alto. You drive my Fiat. I need a hatch-back to Video shoot n for stills of the rally.
Sujith1100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th January 2010, 21:32   #802
BHPian
 
imperial.s.a's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: bangalore
Posts: 260
Thanked: 15 Times
Default

Hi to all fiat club bangalore guys lets see to arrange a good place as the venue will keep you posted
imperial.s.a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th January 2010, 22:32   #803
BANNED
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bangalore Cantonment
Posts: 1,642
Thanked: 19 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperial.s.a View Post
Hi to all fiat club bangalore guys lets see to arrange a good place as the venue will keep you posted
Thank you Sir. Some place where at least 30 cars can be parked. And not too far away from the city.
arun1100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th January 2010, 02:06   #804
BANNED
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: BANGalore
Posts: 729
Thanked: 6 Times
Default

According to me I feel we meet up at Kumarapark area as discussed earlier and go for the rally towards BIA.
There are some new hotels after BIA flyover where we can halt and have a meal.
Then return back.
Sujith1100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th January 2010, 16:15   #805
BANNED
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: BANGalore
Posts: 729
Thanked: 6 Times
Default New member

Proud to present to the club our latest member, Mr Balan, Bangalore's very famous Automobile painter and his Fiat 1100 (Super Select). More details will be posted slowly. But here are a few pictures of his car
Attached Thumbnails
Fiat 1100 Club - Bangalore [FCB]-dscn1684.jpg  

Attached Images
      
Sujith1100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th January 2010, 17:38   #806
Senior - BHPian
 
manishalive's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 2,372
Thanked: 550 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sujith1100 View Post
Proud to present to the club our latest member, Mr Balan, Bangalore's very famous Automobile painter and his Fiat 1100 (Super Select). More details will be posted slowly. But here are a few pictures of his car
A beautiful car indded, seen this car earlier too. It has got lot of original stuff. Do the owner also has got the mauals for it.

Arun: This is the car I told to you about

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/1487462-post292.html
manishalive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th January 2010, 18:00   #807
Senior - BHPian
 
funkykar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Bengaluru
Posts: 2,322
Thanked: 1,456 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sujith1100 View Post
Proud to present to the club our latest member, Mr Balan, Bangalore's very famous Automobile painter and his Fiat 1100 (Super Select). More details will be posted slowly. But here are a few pictures of his car
Wow! K & N on it. Is it running the original engine?
funkykar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th January 2010, 18:31   #808
BANNED
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: BANGalore
Posts: 729
Thanked: 6 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkykar View Post
Wow! K & N on it. Is it running the original engine?
Its running on a 1100 engine itself, but not the engine it came with !
The owner was very lucky to get an unused (Literally unused) engine for which he paid a heavy amount. Its fitted with M800's Carb, Contessa's Distributor, K&N filter.
He will be participating in the upcoming RALLY on 26th Jan

Last edited by Sujith1100 : 6th January 2010 at 18:33.
Sujith1100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th January 2010, 19:32   #809
Distinguished - BHPian
 
Stanher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Hyderabad, AP
Posts: 6,222
Thanked: 1,351 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sujith1100 View Post
Proud to present to the club our latest member, Mr Balan, Bangalore's very famous Automobile painter and his Fiat 1100 (Super Select). More details will be posted slowly. But here are a few pictures of his car
Wow, note the bumpers/guards on this car- the ultra rare rounder type!! Similar to that of Ravi (Superselect)'s car!

I hope it is preserved forever! And I'm sure you guys will slowly but steadily convince him to revert to the remaining original bits for the car!
Stanher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th January 2010, 19:39   #810
Senior - BHPian
 
samsag12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: City of Nawaabs
Posts: 1,598
Thanked: 183 Times
Default

In the third pic is it some sort of wheel cover (plastic one i think ) black in color.??

Btw looks cool

Last edited by samsag12 : 6th January 2010 at 19:45.
samsag12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Fiat 1100 Club of Lucknow samsag12 Post-War 149 26th June 2016 14:14
Bangalore Fiat 1100 Club-Original 1974 Premier President arun1100 Post-War 49 21st January 2015 19:15
1978 - Fiat 1100 || 2010 - Fiat Grande Punto Emotion MJD! Sujith1100 Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports 146 25th October 2011 21:53
Fiat goes Off The Road - FCB drives to forests of Chikmagalur! FiatMyLife Travelogues 86 11th January 2011 23:49
Wanted: Fiat 1100: Bangalore khan_sultan Shifting gears 4 22nd June 2009 23:58


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 06:36.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks