Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Vintage Cars & Classics in India > Post-War

Old 19th March 2010, 00:55   #121
Senior - BHPian

Sagar Bhai, you know what I need by this. I assume you know what to do for me next time you go out to the yard. He He he. I have a question do we need to stock the front windsheild for future as someone told be at my garage that you don't find fiat/PP glass anymore new in the market.
Attached Thumbnails
Fiat 1100 Club of Lucknow-image0193.jpg  

chanu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th March 2010, 08:08   #122
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanu View Post
Sagar Bhai, you know what I need by this. I assume you know what to do for me next time you go out to the yard. He He he. I have a question do we need to stock the front windsheild for future as someone told be at my garage that you don't find fiat/PP glass anymore new in the market.
Bala bhai i thoroughly remember what things you need. But the steering on the car you circled was cracked from between.Have a look yourself by zooming the pic.The crack is on the horn button casing connecting rod left side. Regarding the grill you never told that you also require one. That too a plastic one or a delight aluminum one?? Regarding the windshield, boss even single glass piece is not available new in the market which can be termed as original or even near to original. If you want to stock the windshield do start with the rear one as it cannot be fabricated being curved. Before buying check if the glass is not deeply scratched and is not having and sort of crack or chip off. If possible buy one scrapyard with the rubber lining as it will protect the edges while the glass is stored.
samsag12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th March 2010, 11:23   #123
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsag12 View Post
Bala bhai i thoroughly remember what things you need. But the steering on the car you circled was cracked from between.Have a look yourself by zooming the pic.The crack is on the horn button casing connecting rod left side. Regarding the grill you never told that you also require one. That too a plastic one or a delight aluminum one?? Regarding the windshield, boss even single glass piece is not available new in the market which can be termed as original or even near to original. If you want to stock the windshield do start with the rear one as it cannot be fabricated being curved. Before buying check if the glass is not deeply scratched and is not having and sort of crack or chip off. If possible buy one scrapyard with the rubber lining as it will protect the edges while the glass is stored.
Point taken bro! You were talking about the same steering, got it. I was just pointing out even that grille (plastic one) also might become scarce or its always good to have one as we might need one day. Regarding the glass I will follow what you said. I forgot to tell you Thanks buddy for remembering all the things for me.
chanu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th April 2010, 20:25   #124
Senior - BHPian

I am in the process of preparing a soft copy of a table stating the FCL club member's information. Have confirmation from some Bhpians regarding the membership whose memberships are accepted and they will soon receive the Club logo along with the membership form.(for those who are offline)
The members list( this list includes only BHPians) goes like this.
1. Mr Ashutosh Chauhan (perak)
2 Mr. Dhruv Tandon (crackedhead)

So anyone who is willing to be a part of the club Please let me know your details. AND DO NOTE THAT FCL IS A VOLUNTARY NON-PROFIT CLUB WITH NO MEMBERSHIP FEE SO PLEASE FEEL FREE TO EXPRESS YOUR INTEREST IN JOINING THE CLUB.Also please let me know of any person who is indirectly willing(i.e. any friend or relative of the BHPian) to join the club. Please Contact via PM.
The membership form will be available shortly on this thread.

Regards
Sagar
Old 14th April 2010, 22:27   #125
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
AND DO NOTE THAT FCL IS A VOLUNTARY NON-PROFIT CLUB WITH NO MEMBERSHIP FEE SO PLEASE FEEL FREE TO EXPRESS YOUR INTEREST IN JOINING THE CLUB.
Good luck Sagar Bhai for taking the initiative to get more members.
hillram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th April 2010, 19:56   #126
BANNED

Good going Sagar.

Ant tentative dates for the first meet?
arun1100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th April 2010, 20:10   #127
Senior - BHPian

Planning to have a quick meet with one or two members as and when the weather is pleasant. Presently its very hot around 39-40deg C. Hope that you Bangalore guys are enjoying the rains.
Old 15th April 2010, 20:11   #128
BANNED

Sagar: We wish you all the best for the start of the Fiat Club. Our support will always be there.
Sujith1100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th April 2010, 20:45   #129
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillram View Post
Good luck Sagar Bhai for taking the initiative to get more members.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sujith1100 View Post
Sagar: We wish you all the best for the start of the Fiat Club. Our support will always be there.
Thanks for your wishes guys.
Old 18th April 2010, 16:37   #130
Senior - BHPian

Default FCL Membership form

As stated in post no.124 here is the membership form of FCL. Please download it and mail it to this address samsag12@gmail.com after duly filling all the required details.

Regards
Sagar
Attached Files
File Type: doc FCL Membership Form.doc (106.5 KB, 262 views)
Old 18th April 2010, 18:03   #131
BANNED

Quote:
As stated in post no.124 here is the membership form of FCL. Please download it and mail it to this address

Regards
Sagar
Are you giving this form personally to non tech savvy, wannabe members?
Old 18th April 2010, 19:17   #132
Senior - BHPian

Yes the same copy is/ will be given to the wannabe members. As stated before, i am getting a table made containing the information of FCL members so this form will come handy in its preparation.
Old 23rd April 2010, 22:33   #133
BANNED

Sagar: I was totally amazed to see so many Vintage/Classic Fiat cars in the Vintage Car Rally at Lucknow.

FCL is going to be really a BIG Club for Fiats than I had expected.

Come on man! Start off with the preparations in full swing for the Launch of FCL.

Team Bhpians Perak, Vintageman, cargaze etc are there to help/guide you. You are very lucky.
Old 23rd April 2010, 22:40   #134
Senior - BHPian

Yes sir i know that. I am in the process of organizing a meet but time and bad weather is restricting me from doing so. Its good to see some rare fiats apart from the Padmini lookalikes. Hope the event turns out successful. Waiting for sun to show some mercy to us. Damn its very hot here.
Old 22nd May 2010, 11:37   #135
Senior - BHPian

I would like to have suggestions regarding the venue and dates (suitable to all) considering the weather, to have a small introductory meet of FCL members. So members do pour in your ideas & suggestions to make this all happen.

Tech savvy persons who are not Tbhp members can mail their suggestions to this address:
fiat1100clublucknow@gmail.com

Regards
Sagar

Last edited by samsag12 : 22nd May 2010 at 11:49.