Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Vintage Cars & Classics in India > Post-War


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12th August 2010, 13:26   #856
Senior - BHPian
 
hillram's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 2,840
Thanked: 954 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by karlosdeville View Post
Why the selection? I'm sure everyone will appreceate and benefit from having access to a copy of this book. I for one sure would.
Since the manual originated from FCB,I need to adhere to their request of distributing to life members.
Personally,I would like everyone to have this manual.
hillram is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12th August 2010, 13:47   #857
Senior - BHPian
 
funkykar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Bengaluru
Posts: 2,358
Thanked: 1,727 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by karlosdeville View Post
Why the selection? I'm sure everyone will appreceate and benefit from having access to a copy of this book. I for one sure would.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hillram View Post
Since the manual originated from FCB,I need to adhere to their request of distributing to life members.
Personally,I would like everyone to have this manual.
Yeah Karl is right.

I told that because FCCH calls their members as "life members". We have no problem with you to distribute it to anyone, including Yearly Members of FCCH, if any..

Infact, I wish that you make copies(each will cost Rs.200) and distribute them to all mechanics, dealers, Fiatians(members or not) etc etc so that in the end some Fiats will be benefited.

P.S: Arun has sent some copies to Samsag12, some in TN, GJ, North East etc. Mehul too will be receiving soon. I assume Mumbai/Pune has them. If not we can send it to you too.
funkykar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12th August 2010, 22:06   #858
BHPian
 
sushil_n79's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Bhopal (M.P),Hyderabad (A.P)
Posts: 294
Thanked: 82 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillram View Post
Chanu,your enthusiasm is huge to get this club rolling.Thats what we need in us.
Fiat Memorabilia would be wonderful actually.
Lets work on the logo as we discussed,as this will give its identity to the club.
Hi ram sir,

Can you let me know if we are looking for a different logo for the rally on the 15th?

Thanks

Sushil N
sushil_n79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th August 2010, 23:33   #859
BHPian
 
sushil_n79's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Bhopal (M.P),Hyderabad (A.P)
Posts: 294
Thanked: 82 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mehul1100 View Post
Yes, nvkale I will call you as soon as I reach Hyderabad, the venue has changed, some were near Taj Hotel, will inform as I reach there.

Eager to meet you all, hope FCB too was with us this time, still not late FCbians are you listening?
Welcome to the FCCH meet in hyderabad Mehul.

Its indeed a pleasure to meet someone who shares the same attitude as us

Fiats Rule our hearts.

Welcome Again,

Take care and keep smiing always.

Sushil Narayanan
sushil_n79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th August 2010, 23:37   #860
Senior - BHPian
 
hillram's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 2,840
Thanked: 954 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sushil_n79 View Post
Hi ram sir,

Can you let me know if we are looking for a different logo for the rally on the 15th?

Thanks

Sushil N
Nice to hear from you Sushil.Our logo is a standard one and already has been used at various occassions.
But if you could design few creative ones for future meets,it would be great.
Will you be attending the Rally on 15th Aug?
hillram is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12th August 2010, 23:39   #861
BHPian
 
Mehul1100's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Kangayam, TN
Posts: 240
Thanked: 13 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sushil_n79 View Post
Welcome to the FCCH meet in hyderabad Mehul.

Its indeed a pleasure to meet someone who shares the same attitude as us

Fiats Rule our hearts.

Welcome Again,

Take care and keep smiing always.

Sushil Narayanan
Thanks Sushil Narayanan, I to eagerly waiting to meet you all at the meet, I will miss FCBians at the meet, especially Arun S and Karthik M B.
Mehul1100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th August 2010, 00:55   #862
BHPian
 
sushil_n79's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Bhopal (M.P),Hyderabad (A.P)
Posts: 294
Thanked: 82 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvkale2 View Post
Hi FCCH guys,
I have one idea. Anyway we have decided to meet on every 2nd sunday. At least 5-6 FIATs will be regular. I think we should arrange diffrent spots in and around Hyd-S'bad. Because always necklace road will be monotonous. There are few options
1. Meeting at Zoo and drive to Gandipet dam
2. Meeting at Tank Bund road and drive to Hitech city (Shilpramam)
3. Meeting at charminar and drive to Saroornagar Lake
4. Meet at Railway station, Nampally and drive to JNT University, KPHB Colony
5. Osmania University
6. SD road,Secunderabad
7. Army Club, S'bad and drive to Shamirpet lake
8. LB Nagar cirle and then drive to Ramoji Film City
9. DRDO Township and then drive to Chilkur balaji Temple
10. Dilsukhnagar and then drive to Chennai road
and so on............
Because I feel if you really touch each and every part of city every month, and drives on various roads, more n more people will see our beauties and get inspiration to join and maroon their FIATs. Also always there should be one common spot where all has to gather , display cars for about 1 Hr and then start for long drive destination.Whoever lives in that area will decide the meeting spot and then drive route to destination...............

Hi Narendra sir,
First of all thank you for the time spent with you on the day of the monsoon rally, it was indeed a pleasure to know and see the passion that is common to each one of us.

The above mentioned idea is simply great. in fact to add to the same a thought just came to my mind that when we visit a pirticular location since our main intention is to reach out to maximum number of people, and to have their attention. how about a small quiz on the fiat cars which helps the visitors get fired up with the kind of knowledge that they have for the car and also get a feel of the passion that we have when they do well.

This can be coupled with complimentary gifts.

request your and feedback of others on the same.

Take care and keep smiling always.

Regards

Sushil Narayanan
sushil_n79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th August 2010, 00:17   #863
Senior - BHPian
 
chanu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: APX to AP 29
Posts: 1,481
Thanked: 140 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sushil_n79 View Post
Hi Narendra sir,
First of all thank you for the time spent with you on the day of the monsoon rally, it was indeed a pleasure to know and see the passion that is common to each one of us.

The above mentioned idea is simply great. in fact to add to the same a thought just came to my mind that when we visit a pirticular location since our main intention is to reach out to maximum number of people, and to have their attention. how about a small quiz on the fiat cars which helps the visitors get fired up with the kind of knowledge that they have for the car and also get a feel of the passion that we have when they do well.

This can be coupled with complimentary gifts.

request your and feedback of others on the same.

Take care and keep smiling always.

Regards

Sushil Narayanan
Sushil I appreciate your idea to promote and build the knowledge about our cars but I am confident you will agree to the fact that we should increace our population first supporting to this I am hoping with the response we have got from the Auto Show which happened recently we have got promising feedback and will see more cars coming into our club.

Again not trying to contradict your idea though its definately worth trying I feel we should encourage people to share their experiences with these cars in their lives and I am sure that would be a valuable taking for ametures like me. I am dreaming (definately not day dreaming) one day we should be able to attain what we guys have aimed at and achieve the motto of the club.
chanu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th August 2010, 07:42   #864
BHPian
 
Mehul1100's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Kangayam, TN
Posts: 240
Thanked: 13 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mehul1100 View Post
Thanks Sushil Narayanan, I to eagerly waiting to meet you all at the meet, I will miss FCBians at the meet, especially Arun S and Karthik M B.
Dear friends, I am in sabari exp will meet you all tomorow.
Mehul1100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th August 2010, 14:21   #865
Senior - BHPian
 
chanu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: APX to AP 29
Posts: 1,481
Thanked: 140 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mehul1100 View Post
Dear friends, I am in sabari exp will meet you all tomorow.
More than welcome Mehul, hats off to your passion for Fiats. Come on buddy we are eagerly waiting for you.
chanu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th August 2010, 19:13   #866
Senior - BHPian
 
funkykar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Bengaluru
Posts: 2,358
Thanked: 1,727 Times
Default

The entire Team of FCB wishes Team-FCCH a very Happy Independence Day and hope you guys have a rockin' time in the FCCH Meet! Hope there will be a line up of Fiat 1100s tomorrow.
funkykar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14th August 2010, 21:02   #867
Senior - BHPian
 
hillram's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 2,840
Thanked: 954 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkykar View Post
The entire Team of FCB wishes Team-FCCH a very Happy Independence Day and hope you guys have a rockin' time in the FCCH Meet! Hope there will be a line up of Fiat 1100s tomorrow.
Thanks Karthik.We are hoping that the weather will be good and we will be spared of rain.This could be the only spoil sport !!!
hillram is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14th August 2010, 22:44   #868
Senior - BHPian
 
funkykar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Bengaluru
Posts: 2,358
Thanked: 1,727 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillram View Post
Thanks Karthik.We are hoping that the weather will be good and we will be spared of rain.This could be the only spoil sport !!!
Hmm. I think you should worry about rains if they flood Hyd streets. Otherwise whats wrong in rains in rainy season?!

There are thousands of farmers waiting for rain and its not good for us to curse rain.

Whatever the climate be, the show should go on...
funkykar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14th August 2010, 23:01   #869
BHPian
 
Fiat&Me's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 257
Thanked: 25 Times
Default

Thanx Karthik for wishes. And yes all the efforts of FCCHians and wishes of FCBians should be fruitfull by tomorrow. We are also praying for more n more FIATs to attend tomorrow's meet.
One more thing, our chief gust of Honour Mehul is in city. everything planned and We'l be at spot by 08:30 sharp
Fiat&Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th August 2010, 14:04   #870
BHPian
 
Fiat&Me's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 257
Thanked: 25 Times
Default Independance Day FCCH Meet on 15Aug10

Once again in a beautiful n patriotic morning weather, FIAT owners in Hyd met at Necklace road. Somehow we again missed 02 digit figure because of some genuine reasons, few old members can't attend the meet. However we got around 5 new members this time. And of course FIAT 600 came first time.
One more thing, Mehul from FCC, Kangeyam attended the FCCH meet first time. So we offered a memento and felicitated him. He distributed and pasted his www.premierpadmini.webs.com radium stickers on Padminis!!!!!
Attached Images
        

Last edited by Fiat&Me : 15th August 2010 at 14:07.
Fiat&Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Fiat Classic Car Club - Mumbai Cyrus43 Vintage Cars & Classics in India 4494 18th December 2017 20:28
Club NM - Supercar Club from Delhi A.K Super-Cars & Imports in India 10 24th August 2015 08:21
Hyderabad Classic Scooter Club (HCSC) hillram Post-War 363 20th December 2014 15:55
Pics: Fiat Classic Car Club India Rally - 15 August 2007 karlosdeville Post-War 38 18th August 2011 11:58


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 23:04.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks