| || ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|21st February 2018, 09:57||#91|
Join Date: Sep 2017
Thanked: 635 Times
Re: Cars of CEOs / Senior Employees of Multinational Companies : Rules & Restrictions
I used to work with Vodafone( earlier Hutch) as an Assistant Manager. I am not aware of any special rules for CEO and top management. But, Yes! there were some strange rules for all the employees.
1. Employees using personal car for the official purpose were not allowed to drive after 2200.
2. More than 4 employees were not allowed to travel by same flight/plane.
3. Employees travelling out of the city for the official purpose were not allowed to travel back after 2200.
4. Never answer a call while driving/riding. ( We always used to misuse this rule in case of Boss's call.)
5. Employees can say "No" to a job if he/she finds that job unsafe.
6. Employees can hire only Innova for official purpose.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Restrictions lifted on the import of Pre-1950 cars into India||GTO||Vintage Cars & Classics in India||196||11th September 2017 18:26|
|WD-40 / Zorrik : Uses, Restrictions, Limitations & Pitfalls||SS-Traveller||Technical Stuff||49||9th February 2017 13:38|
|Ford's new Ad sparks International Controversy! UPDATE: JWT fires 2 Senior employees||Warwithwheels||The International Automotive Scene||46||16th September 2015 17:11|
|Cars Indian CEOs drive||rex_varghese||The Indian Car Scene||31||21st May 2015 15:29|
|Hyundai i20: The 'right' car for one's senior folk. My reasoning & choice||shankar.balan||Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports||57||16th April 2014 12:35|