Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Travelogues > Route / Travel Queries

Old 4th September 2011, 14:33   #16
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Default Re: My Linea's Dates With Punjab, J&K, HP, Uttarakhand And Chandigarh

Quote:
Originally Posted by pawan_pullarwar View Post
I hope your journey was wonderful with lots of beautiful pictures to share with us
Thanks, pawan_pullarwar. But the journey is yet to begin as it got postponed due to unavoidable personal reasons. All the hotel reservations are now done for the revised dates. Here is the revised schedule:
My Linea's Dates With Punjab, J&K, HP, Uttarakhand And Chandigarh-lehexpedition.jpg
We will be leaving Bangalore to Chennai on 6 September 2011 night. After participating in a marriage, I propose to start from my Chennai Royapettah home on 9 September 2011 afternoon on this route: Chennai>Uthukkottai>Nagalapuram>Puttur>Kadapa>Kurn ool>Hyderabad>Nagpur via GNT Road [NH 5]/NH 205/SH 12/NH 18/NH 7.

Last edited by J.Ravi : 4th September 2011 at 14:34.
J.Ravi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th September 2011, 16:36   #17
BHPian

Default Re: My Linea's Dates With Punjab, J&K, HP, Uttarakhand And Chandigarh

Happy Journey Ravi!

Eagerly waiting for the detailed travelogue... Even I have been dreaming about such a trip for long... Your travelogue would be my guide... :-)

Devan.
devansn is offline   Reply With Quote