Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Travelogues > Route / Travel Queries

Old 18th July 2011, 20:12   #1
BHPian

Exclamation Cheap ways to travel between Udaipur, Khajuraho, Dharamshala & Leh.

Hey All,
I am back again and need help from all of you on ASAP grounds.
My Colombian friend from UK is here and we have already explored Nagpur (Indian Marriage), Mumbai, Goa, Agra and Fatehpur Sikri. She is leaving on 26th Night.
I need help in planing my Itinerary.
I want to take her to Udaipur, Khajuraho, Dharamshala, and Leh.
I am looking for cheap ways to travel and plan to leave on 20th Morning and come back my 25th night or 26th Morning.
I was checking the flights from Delhi to Udaipur and Delhi to Kahjuraho. I cant find any connectivity between Udaipur and Kahjuraho. What should be the sequence i should follow. I cant find a train also. Make my trip fails to find me a connectivity.
Please help.
Thanks in advance
Shobhit
keralshobhit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th July 2011, 09:06   #2
Team-BHP Support

Default re: Cheap ways to travel between Udaipur, Khajuraho, Dharamshala & Leh.

Since its only one more week, I would suggest reduce the set. If the persona is a nature lover, spend the whole week in Leh. Lot many things to see.
ampere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th July 2011, 09:25   #3
Senior - BHPian

Default re: Cheap ways to travel between Udaipur, Khajuraho, Dharamshala & Leh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keralshobhit View Post
Hey All,
I am back again and need help from all of you on ASAP grounds.
My Colombian friend from UK is here and we have already explored Nagpur (Indian Marriage), Mumbai, Goa, Agra and Fatehpur Sikri. She is leaving on 26th Night.
I need help in planing my Itinerary.
I want to take her to Udaipur, Khajuraho, Dharamshala, and Leh.
I am looking for cheap ways to travel and plan to leave on 20th Morning and come back my 25th night or 26th Morning.
I was checking the flights from Delhi to Udaipur and Delhi to Kahjuraho. I cant find any connectivity between Udaipur and Kahjuraho. What should be the sequence i should follow. I cant find a train also. Make my trip fails to find me a connectivity.
Please help.
Thanks in advance
Shobhit
Hi Shobit,

It will not be possible to cover all the places as mentioned as they are in different directions. Also pls remember that many places will not have direct flights and have to ocome to Delhi to change. Here are some options.

a) Delhi - Khajuraho - Varanasi - Kathmandu: All are well connected by flights and comfortably done. No need to come to Delhi everytime. Firangs will love this

b) Rajasthan tour - Cover jaipur, Udaypur and Jaisalmer. Fly to Jaipur either from Bombay or Delhi. Hire a cab and go around. Any good tour operator will help.

c) Delhi - Kullu (Delhi - Kulu by flight) - Manali - Leh (by road) - Delhi (Leh -Delhi by flight) - Any good tour operator will help. Check out www.ladakhsafari.com We used them in 2010 and they are very good.

d) Delhi - Kullu - Manali - Dharamsala - Chandigarh - Delhi : Reach Kullu by flight. Hire a cab to go aorund and get back to delhi from Chandigarh.

Hope it helps.
Fauji is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote