Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Travelogues > Route / Travel Queries

Old 11th August 2011, 17:45   #16
Default Re: Vacation Advice Needed

BTW does anyone know about BhitarKanika Sanctuary in Orissa?

I can't personally vouch as I have never been there but I have a .pdf dox that I am having problems attaching and may perhaps help though I have absolutely no clue how this dox ended up with me. We can touch base separately and will forward this onto you
Tin7262 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th August 2011, 19:32   #17
Team-BHP Support
Default Re: Vacation Advise Needed

Originally Posted by rahul_sinha View Post
Try Tarkarli @South Konkan, I suppose you will get Malvani cuisine as well as virgin beaches. You can also do snorkeling and scuba diving over there. But need to book in advance.
@MC, this is a good option. You can definitely try this.

Here is one for you.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/travel...nt-malvan.html (Magficient Malvan)
ampere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th August 2011, 19:34   #18

Post deleted by the Team-BHP Support : Please do NOT post one-liners that add little or no informational value to the thread. We need your co-operation to maintain the overall quality of this forum.

Please read our rules before proceeding any further.

Last edited by GTO : 1st September 2011 at 18:40.
reddevil_appu is offline   Reply With Quote Received Infraction
Old 11th August 2011, 21:27   #19

How about Suryalanka beach? it is around 300 Kms from Hyderabad in Bapatla. There are also some places around Bapatla that you can explore if you have sufficient time. APTDC have guest houses right on the beach. Also check AP Tourism website they have covered most of the attractive locations in AP.

Website: Welcome to Andhra Pradesh Tourism - Official Website of the Department of Tourism, Government of Andhra Pradesh

Last year I did Hyd - Nagarjuna Sagar - Srisilam - Hyd trip - total distance was around 1250 KMS..Its a very good drive and I used to stop by the cannals and villages and enjoyed every moment. If you know someone in forest dept you can explore Srisilam forest also.
NikhilReddy is offline   Reply With Quote