| || ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|27th September 2011, 21:08||#1|
Join Date: Jun 2011
Thanked: 129 Times
Information Needed - (Bangalore - Kolar - Mulbagal - Bangalore)
I am shortly planning a 1 day trip with family towards Kolar-Mulbagal and back to Bangalore and I have drafted the plan below.
Please let me know whether this would work out in 1 Day or do I need to cut-off/ add more places to the list:
1) Leave Bangalore at 7AM from Marathhalli
2) Stop for Breakfast (Please suggest a good place on NH4 towards Kolar)
3) Reach Bangaru Tirupati (Guttahalli) - Visit Sri Lakshmi Venkateshwara temple
4) Head towards famous Hanuman temple at Mulbagal - Visit the Temple
5) Reach the historic Kurudumale Lord Ganesha temple
6) Head back towards Kolar
7) Stop for Lunch (Please suggest good options for lunch)
8) Visit Somanateshwar temple at Kolar
9) Visit Kolaramma temple
10) Visit Anthargange Sri Kashi Visheshwara Temple
11) Return to Bangalore
Any inputs and suggestions that would help make this trip fruitful are welcome.
Last edited by kirantp : 27th September 2011 at 21:36.
|27th September 2011, 22:47||#2|
Join Date: Sep 2009
Thanked: 9,108 Times
Re: Information Needed - (Bangalore - Kolar - Mulbagal - Bangalore)
No need for any worry. Its a full 4L.
This info is also available on the Bangalore-Chennai-Bangalore thread.
Kolar has Woodys and there are 2 Cafe Coffee Day outlets.
|The following BHPian Thanks ampere for this useful post:|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Bangalore - Kolar - Chintamani - Chikkaballapur : Route Queries||drhoneycake||Route / Travel Queries||10||13th May 2018 00:36|
|Travelogue: A Quick dash to Kolar-Mulbagal||kirantp||Travelogues||4||7th February 2017 08:09|
|Lepakshi to Bangalore via Kolar||Snehal Sekhar||Route / Travel Queries||8||9th March 2015 20:43|
|Bangalore T-BHP drive to Mulbagal - Report||Samurai||The Team-BHP Meet Section||53||20th June 2005 22:21|