Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Travelogues > Route / Travel Queries

Old 10th February 2017, 13:33   #31
BHPian

Default Re: Chennai to Thiruvannamalai : Route Queries

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvurride View Post
Hi folks,

I'm planning to drive down to Thiruvannamalai tomorrow. Appreciate any inputs on the road conditions between Tindivanam and TV Malai through Gingee. If this is bad, please suggest an alternate route. Thanks!
I plan to drive from TV Malai to Chennai coming Sunday. Can you share how was your drive from TV Malai > Gingee > Tinidvanam... so on to Chennai? Thanks!
dhuli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th February 2017, 18:50   #32
Team-BHP Support

Default Re: Chennai to Thiruvannamalai : Route Queries

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhuli View Post
I plan to drive from TV Malai to Chennai coming Sunday. Can you share how was your drive from TV Malai > Gingee > Tinidvanam. so on to Chennai? Thanks!
I think he took the Arani-Vellore option. That part I think is good most places.
ampere is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 11th February 2017, 23:37   #33
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhuli View Post
I plan to drive from TV Malai to Chennai coming Sunday. Can you share how was your drive from TV Malai > Gingee > Tinidvanam... so on to Chennai? Thanks!
I didn't venture this route as there wasn't any positive notes from the forum when I enquired. I took the Arani-Polur route and it was pretty good all the way through. Leaving Adyar at around 2pm, I reached TVMalai at 6:30pm with a 45min break for lunch. Hope you this helps.
luvurride is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote