Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Travelogues > Route / Travel Queries

Old 4th February 2012, 15:04   #1

Default Ahmedabad-Pathankot directions

Planning a trip to Pathankot from Ahmedabad in June 1st week in my Innova. Should I take the Udaipur-Jaipur-Delhi-Pathankot route or take the Pali-Jodhpur-Hisar-Pathankot route. Need info on distance/road conditions to seect best option.
Ashish_Sharma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th February 2012, 02:40   #2
BHPian

Default Re: Ahmedabad-Pathankot directions

Ashish
Hi
Ahmedabad udaipur chittaurgarh bhilwara kishangarh rattangarh hanumangarh abohar jalalabad ferozpur zira harike(bad road for 2/3 kms) taran taran amritsar gurdaspur pathankot.(Congested with heavy traffic between amritsar and gurdaspur)
Chittaurgarh to pathankot is the mega highway,2 lane but very wide.Ample eating places and petrol pumps.
I found going through the town of Kishangarh(you have to twist and turn) a better option than the bypass which is very crowded and full of potholes.
Hope this helps
Regards
faustus77 is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 18th February 2012, 13:26   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by faustus77 View Post
Ashish
Hi
Ahmedabad udaipur chittaurgarh bhilwara kishangarh rattangarh hanumangarh abohar jalalabad ferozpur zira
===========
I found going through the town of Kishangarh(you have to twist and turn) a better option than the bypass which is very crowded and full of potholes.
Hope this helps
Regards
Thanks boss, will definately help plan. Could you please help with the distance also.

Regards
Ashish_Sharma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th February 2012, 02:43   #4
BHPian

Ashish
Hi
Off handedly dont have the distances and i am feeling sleepy now.
Google for the distances.
Around 18th of august 2011 somebody has put the exact distances on Facebook.I am sorry I dont know how to navigate and get that information.
Regards
faustus77 is offline   Reply With Quote