Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Travelogues > Route / Travel Queries

Old 22nd February 2013, 19:54   #16
Default Re: How to Commute between Dwarka and Gurgaon?

Sorry for bumping up an old thread, but I guess this needed a mention here and I couldn't find another thread. DLF is running Smart-ride buses from DLF Cyber City to Dwarka Sector 9 Metro station during peak office hrs.

This is a step in the right direction for people who commute between dwarka-Gurgaon and are not too inclined to drive down all the way. Buses run at a gap of every half an hr right now which they plan to increase with time. Single journey tickets cost INR 65 at present, there is also an option to buy monthly passes for either one way or two way.

Earlier these services were only between Sikandarpur Metro station and CyberCity, the dwarka trip being added very recently. More information can be found here http://www.smartride.co.in/

Disclaimer: I am in no way associated with either DLF or Smartride and have shared this only for information purposes.
vibbs is online now   Reply With Quote