Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Travelogues > Route / Travel Queries


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 24th June 2015, 11:47   #76
Senior - BHPian
 
Soumyajit9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: 10010
Posts: 1,501
Thanked: 1,665 Times
Default Re: Visiting Puri for Rathayatra

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahul4640 View Post
I shall now surely stay at Bhubaneswar. I initially decided to arrive there early on the morning on that holy day. But now I have changed my schedule and shall take shelter somewhere near Kalpana Square on the previous evening, so that I may reach Puri very early, preferably at dawn. How far is this place from Rasulgarh Chalka?
Take Dhauli Express from Howrah to reach BBSR by noon (if you don't want to drive)
Cuttack Road is the back entrance of Bhubaneswar railway station. Exit, and ask any auto guy to drop you to a hotel nearby.

If driving, start early from Kolkata, preferably around 4 am or so to be in Bhubaneswar by noon. It is hot and humid there with cloudy skies (yet humid and sweating) and frequent rains (as reported by parents).

Kalpana square is about 5-6 kms from Rasulgarh chaka. Take left from Rasulgarh chaka. You can check-in to any of the hotels on this road. It is called Cuttack Road and you would find lots of car accessories shop (if that interests you)

Quote:
Thank God that I do not have anyone from the fairer and opposite sex accompanying me. Actually I thought of staying at Puri simply because one friend of my cousin brother runs a hotel there. That person still offers me a room but I have already decided not to stay at Puri. I do not wish to enter a city already locked by the local town traffic police department from all sides. Thank you again for helping me in taking a decision.
Honestly speaking, getting an accommodation at Puri is still not all that difficult for me, though logistics inside the town are still an issue. Thanks again.
Exactly ! One of the reasons why I asked you to avoid staying at Puri is because of self travel restrictions within the city. Depending on autorickshaw or hotel cabs is a major major major headache.
Incase you plan to stay, get your accomodation confirmed from your cousin's friend (pay up some advance or so). Please don't rely on his last minute confirmation. He would be surely under pressure from his other friends as well
Soumyajit9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th June 2015, 17:18   #77
BHPian
 
rahul4640's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Calcutta
Posts: 462
Thanked: 291 Times
Default Re: Visiting Puri for Rathayatra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soumyajit9 View Post
Take Dhauli Express from Howrah to reach BBSR by noon (if you don't want to drive)
Thanks. But I shall rather drive.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soumyajit9 View Post
If driving, start early from Kolkata, preferably around 4 am or so to be in Bhubaneswar by noon.
But I was thinking of leaving Calcutta at around 10-00 AM and reach Bhuwaneswar by seven at the evening! Is there any flaw in my plan? May I get late night or early morning buses from Kalpana Square for Puri?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soumyajit9 View Post
Kalpana square is about 5-6 kms from Rasulgarh chaka. Take left from Rasulgarh chaka. You can check-in to any of the hotels on this road. It is called Cuttack Road and you would find lots of car accessories shop (if that interests you)
Thanks for the direction. Now I see from Google search that there are several hotels in this area. This is obviously the road we earlier used to take to reach Puri from Calcutta, before the new road was built.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soumyajit9 View Post
Incase you plan to stay, get your accomodation confirmed from your cousin's friend (pay up some advance or so). Please don't rely on his last minute confirmation. He would be surely under pressure from his other friends as well
I have now even stopped thinking of staying at Puri. Thanks again for the suggestion.
rahul4640 is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 30th June 2015, 22:30   #78
BHPian
 
ultimatechamp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Kolkata
Posts: 422
Thanked: 92 Times
Default Re: Visiting Puri for Rathayatra

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahul4640 View Post
Friends,
....This year the ceremony will coincide with the "Nabakalebara" festival (which I believe is held once in every twelve years)...
Nabakalebara festival has nothing to do with 12 years.It is held in that year,which has an extra 'ashad' month. Last time it was held in 1996,so this time it is held after 19 years

Read wiki : A year with an extra (Adhika masa) Ashadha masa/month as per Hindu Calendar is considered auspicious for conducting the ceremony. This usually occurs every twelve to nineteen years
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nabakalebara

And read this on navakalebara website :
"The Nabakalebara niti is observed in a gap of 12 to 19 years. Most of the Nabakalebars are performed after a gap of almost 19 years as in 1912, 1931, 1950, 1969, 1977 and 1996. This year in 2015, we are witnessing yet another sacred occassion of the Nabakalebara Niti".
http://www.nabakalebara.gov.in/conte...-event-history

Last edited by ultimatechamp : 30th June 2015 at 22:33.
ultimatechamp is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 3rd July 2015, 11:50   #79
BHPian
 
Babuda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Kolkata
Posts: 105
Thanked: 100 Times
Default Re: Visiting Puri for Rathayatra

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahul4640 View Post
I plan to visit Puri for the upcoming "Nabakalebara" festival, which I think will coincide with the "Rathayatra" ceremony this year. Is there any traffic restriction in Puri town during that time? Knowledgeable persons please respond.
Quote:
I plan to reach Bhubaneswar by car on the early morning on the day of Rathayatra. i shall be accompanied by another friend of mine. We shall first check into a hotel at Bhubaneswar (preferably close to the railway station) and park our car there. As I am been told that there will be severe traffic restriction at Puri (with all cars stopped well outside of town), I wish to take a train to reach Puri station and catch an auto-rickshaw to reach the temple area. I plan to return to Bhubaneswar shortly after noon. After taking a brief rest, I plan to meet an old friend at the evening.
I spoke to our family Panda Thakur last night. On the day of the Rathayatra, vehicles will be stopped about 5 kms. before reaching Puri. A fleet of 'Town Buses' have been arranged to ferry devotees from that point onwards, to the Hospital Square in Puri.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahul4640 View Post
I shall now surely stay at Bhubaneswar. I initially decided to arrive there early on the morning on that holy day. But now I have changed my schedule and shall take shelter somewhere near Kalpana Square on the previous evening, so that I may reach Puri very early, preferably at dawn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahul4640 View Post
I was thinking of leaving Calcutta at around 10-00 AM and reach Bhuwaneswar by seven at the evening! Is there any flaw in my plan? May I get late night or early morning buses from Kalpana Square for Puri?
We plan on leaving Kolkata around 10:00 in the morning the previous day, i.e on the 17th and will be staying at the Bhubaneswar Club. The next day we should be setting out for Puri around 11:00 AM. The Rathayatra will take place between 3:00 PM and 6:00 PM if I'm not mistaken. After the Darshan, we would be returning to BBSR to stay overnight and then leave for Kolkata on Sunday, 19th.

The only thing undecided as yet is the mode of transport for the roundtrip between BBSR and the Town Bus Stand.

Last edited by Babuda : 3rd July 2015 at 11:57.
Babuda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th July 2015, 17:34   #80
BHPian
 
rahul4640's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Calcutta
Posts: 462
Thanked: 291 Times
Default Re: Visiting Puri for Rathayatra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babuda View Post
On the day of the Rathayatra, vehicles will be stopped about 5 kms. before reaching Puri. A fleet of 'Town Buses' have been arranged to ferry devotees from that point onwards, to the Hospital Square in Puri.
Sorry for responding late, as I was out of internet connection. You are very correct. That is the reason I am also keeping the option of travelling by train (between BBSR and Puri) open. This is primarily because the railway station is much nearer to the temple. In case I do not get even rickshaws, I may cover the slightly more than two KM distance by walking to reach Bara Danda (the Rathayatra ceremony takes place there). And I am also told that the railways are also planning to run over a hundred shuttles between BBSR and Puri on that day.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Babuda View Post
We plan on leaving Kolkata around 10:00 in the morning the previous day, i.e on the 17th and will be staying at the Bhubaneswar Club. The next day we should be setting out for Puri around 11:00 AM. The Rathayatra will take place between 3:00 PM and 6:00 PM if I'm not mistaken. After the Darshan, we would be returning to BBSR to stay overnight and then leave for Kolkata on Sunday, 19th.
My schedules exactly. But I have not booked any hotel in BBSR yet. In case I find the hotels there filled up or to be very expensive, I shall stay in Cuttack instead. I have the privilege of a safe car parking in Bhubaneswar, hence no worry for my car. But I was told that the Rathayatra ceremony starts in the morning! Are you sure about the timings? Shall I start from Calcutta on the night of 17th instead, so that I may reach Bhubaneswar by eight in the morning on the day of Rathayatra?
rahul4640 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th July 2015, 07:27   #81
Senior - BHPian
 
Soumyajit9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: 10010
Posts: 1,501
Thanked: 1,665 Times
Default Re: Visiting Puri for Rathayatra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babuda View Post
The Rathayatra will take place between 3:00 PM and 6:00 PM if I'm not mistaken.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahul4640 View Post
But I was told that the Rathayatra ceremony starts in the morning! Are you sure about the timings?
There are various ceremonies before the actual pulling of the three rathas. The major two are:

- Pahandi - Carrying of the three idols to the chariots
- Cherrapahanra - Sweeping of the three chariots by the King of Puri

Followed by:
- Rath Yatra - Actual pulling of the chariots

The Pahandi takes a very long long long (extra emphasis on long) time. People say that the God / Goddesses come out at their own sweet timings and even though everything is on track, it gets delayed if the God / Goddesses doesn't want to come out

Each of the three is done separately, first Lord Balabhadra followed by Maa Subhadra and finally Lord Jagannath at the last.
It is a beautiful sight to see the decoration and the swinging moves in which the idols are carried out. Best seen is on TV.

Then the King of Puri sweeps all the three chariots with a Golden / Silver broom.

Then the pulling of chariots begin, in the same sequence as the Pahandi.

In between all the three major activities, there are multiple here and there rituals that get conducted at the whims and fancies of the Pandas / Daitapatis / Priests.

So all in all, the pulling of the chariot begins not before 3 PM or so. There have been years where Jagannath's chariot could not be pulled on the same day. But now-a-days, all three chariots are pulled till about Hospital square and left there for overnight and continued the next day.
Soumyajit9 is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 7th July 2015, 11:34   #82
BHPian
 
Babuda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Kolkata
Posts: 105
Thanked: 100 Times
Default Re: Visiting Puri for Rathayatra

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahul4640 View Post
I have not booked any hotel in BBSR yet. In case I find the hotels there filled up or to be very expensive, I shall stay in Cuttack instead. I have the privilege of a safe car parking in Bhubaneswar, hence no worry for my car.
There are plenty of hotels in Bhubaneswar and the ones near the station are extremely reasonable, so I don't think you'll face a problem finding a decent hotel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahul4640 View Post
I was told that the Rathayatra ceremony starts in the morning! Are you sure about the timings? Shall I start from Calcutta on the night of 17th instead, so that I may reach Bhubaneswar by eight in the morning on the day of Rathayatra?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soumyajit9 View Post
There are various ceremonies before the actual pulling of the three rathas ............

................So all in all, the pulling of the chariot begins not before 3 PM or so. There have been years where Jagannath's chariot could not be pulled on the same day. But now-a-days, all three chariots are pulled till about Hospital square and left there for overnight and continued the next day.
Thank you for the detailed information - plan to reach Puri by 3:00 PM. The only thing left to work out is the mode of transportation to and from Puri.
Babuda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th July 2015, 11:36   #83
Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Bhubaneswar
Posts: 8
Thanked: 6 Times
Default

Puri Police have now launched thier own app in which one can find the ways to travel to puri and well for staying in Puri. And also the history about Puri.
The app is as yet available only for android only .
Attaching the screen shot of the same.

Name:  1436248939647.jpg
Views: 325
Size:  44.8 KB

Name:  1436248972490.jpg
Views: 317
Size:  61.5 KB

Name:  1436248990450.jpg
Views: 312
Size:  47.2 KB

Name:  1436249001697.jpg
Views: 314
Size:  57.3 KB

Regards.
Rahul.

Last edited by Gannu_1 : 7th July 2015 at 11:41. Reason: Inserting images in the post. Thanks!
Pramalik_6116 is offline   (4) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 8th July 2015, 13:55   #84
BHPian
 
rahul4640's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Calcutta
Posts: 462
Thanked: 291 Times
Default Re: Kolkata -> Puri : Travelling Options & Detours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babuda View Post
There are plenty of hotels in Bhubaneswar and the ones near the station are extremely reasonable, so I don't think you'll face a problem finding a decent hotel.
I also think so. I am told by an esteemed member of this forum to stay at a hotel in Bhubaneswar (preferably close to Kalpana Square) and I think shall stick to his suggestion. I shall look elsewhere only if any suitable hotel is not found within my budget (Rs 1500/- or may be slightly more for a night). I am reaching one day in advance, so searching for a suitable hotel will possibly not be very difficult.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babuda View Post
plan to reach Puri by 3:00 PM. The only thing left to work out is the mode of transportation to and from Puri.
In case I am not being too inquisitive, will you please let me know (either in this thread or through a PM) what mode of transport do you select, so that I also may consider giving it a try?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pramalik_6116 View Post
Puri Police have now launched thier own app in which one can find the ways to travel to puri and well for staying in Puri. And also the history about Puri.
The app is as yet available only for android only.
Unfortunately I use a Windows mobile myself, hence it may not help me much. But please let me know if you have any detail about logistics inside Puri town on the day of Rathayatra.
rahul4640 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th July 2015, 14:26   #85
Senior - BHPian
 
ashis89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 1,312
Thanked: 1,043 Times
Default Re: Kolkata -> Puri : Travelling Options & Detours

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahul4640 View Post
I also think so. I am told by an esteemed member of this forum to stay at a hotel in Bhubaneswar (preferably close to Kalpana Square) and I think shall stick to his suggestion. I shall look elsewhere only if any suitable hotel is not found within my budget (Rs 1500/- or may be slightly more for a night). I am reaching one day in advance, so searching for a suitable hotel will possibly not be very difficult.

You can stick to Kalpana Square for accommodation. The rear exit of the Bhubaneswar Railway station is also near Kalpana Square( the exit from Platform No.4), in case you are coming by train. Since it is Rath Yatra, the hotels might be crowded. You can keep Master Canteen (main entrance of Railway Station leading to Platform No.1) as a back up to look for hotels. You get shared autorickshaws within the city who can take you from Master Canteen to Kalpana (2 kms).

In case I am not being too inquisitive, will you please let me know (either in this thread or through a PM) what mode of transport do you select, so that I also may consider giving it a try?

Buses (Govt. and private) and shared taxis ply between BBSR and Puri. You might want to start early that day to beat the traffic. These vehicles usually go over-crowded. You can also drive down to Puri. The administration had ear-marked school grounds as parking lots which were managed pretty decently on previous occasions. You can avail the town buses or shared autos for the onward journey.

How about going to Puri directly (by train) and staying at your cousin's hotel and then using his 2-wheeler or local shared autorickshaw for local commute? I'm sure he can guide you while you are there. You can return the same way. It might be easier for you this way. Just don't drive down as you might be caught in the restrictions.
Some suggestions in bold.
ashis89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th July 2015, 14:31   #86
BHPian
 
Babuda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Kolkata
Posts: 105
Thanked: 100 Times
Default Re: Kolkata -> Puri : Travelling Options & Detours

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahul4640 View Post
I also think so. I am told by an esteemed member of this forum to stay at a hotel in Bhubaneswar (preferably close to Kalpana Square) and I think shall stick to his suggestion. I shall look elsewhere only if any suitable hotel is not found within my budget (Rs 1500/- or may be slightly more for a night). I am reaching one day in advance, so searching for a suitable hotel will possibly not be very difficult.
Apart from my family, a cousin and an office colleague will also be travelling with us. Since the latter will not be allowed accommodation in the club, we were thinking of putting the two of them up in a hotel near the station. I don't recall the name of the property, but we've used the hotel on a couple of earlier occasions for similar purposes.


Quote:
In case I am not being too inquisitive, will you please let me know (either in this thread or through a PM) what mode of transport do you select, so that I also may consider giving it a try?
No, Dada, not at all. Since we are a group of 4, I was thinking of arranging for a 6 seater Auto for the to and fro journey between Bhubaneswar and the drop off point for the shuttle buses to Puri. So, if you don't mind an auto ride, you're most welcome to join us.


Quote:
Unfortunately I use a Windows mobile myself, hence it may not help me much. But please let me know if you have any detail about logistics inside Puri town on the day of Rathayatra.
I use a Windows Mobile too, in fact my family and my entire office team are on Windows. Anyway, Puri is a small place and all the action takes place in and around the Bada Danda during the Rathayatra.

By the way, you do plan on leaving Kolkata for Bhubaneshwar on Friday, the 17th don't you? In case you leave in the morning, please drop me a line so that we can co-ordinate.

Last edited by Babuda : 8th July 2015 at 14:38.
Babuda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th July 2015, 00:11   #87
BHPian
 
rahul4640's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Calcutta
Posts: 462
Thanked: 291 Times
Default Re: Kolkata -> Puri : Travelling Options & Detours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babuda View Post
Apart from my family, a cousin and an office colleague will also be travelling with us. we were thinking of putting the two of them up in a hotel near the station. I don't recall the name of the property, but we've used the hotel on a couple of earlier occasions for similar purposes.
Honestly speaking, I am not too much worried about getting accommodation in Bhubaneswar. I even called up one hotel today. Though I did not confirm my booking with them but was assured that rooms within my desired tariffs would surely be available.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Babuda View Post
No, Dada, not at all. Since we are a group of 4, I was thinking of arranging for a 6 seater Auto for the to and fro journey between Bhubaneswar and the drop off point for the shuttle buses to Puri. So, if you don't mind an auto ride, you're most welcome to join us.
I shall be delighted, as it will surely be a pleasure. But have you decided on anything about how to reach the Rathayatra area, once we reach Puri bus stand or car parking areas? Most of the buses will be terminated at Malatipatpur, which is about ten KM away. Again, if I am not mistaken, most of the cars will be stopped at Puri-Konark road, at least 5-6 KMs away from the hospital square. Any idea about how do we commute?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Babuda View Post
I use a Windows Mobile too, in fact my family and my entire office team are on Windows. Anyway, Puri is a small place and all the action takes place in and around the Bada Danda during the Rathayatra.
Guess we are on the same boat, Debuda. But may be we could get some extra help to locate the car parking areas through these mobile apps.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babuda View Post
By the way, you do plan on leaving Kolkata for Bhubaneshwar on Friday, the 17th don't you? In case you leave in the morning, please drop me a line so that we can co-ordinate.
Certainly. I had earlier decided to leave my home at around ten O' clock, but it may be arranged suitably, so that we may travel together.

Edit:- I have come across this piece of information and am relying on it. Anyone with any more information is requested to kindly divulge the same.

Last edited by rahul4640 : 9th July 2015 at 00:19. Reason: Adding text.
rahul4640 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th July 2015, 12:26   #88
BHPian
 
Babuda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Kolkata
Posts: 105
Thanked: 100 Times
Default Re: Kolkata -> Puri : Travelling Options & Detours

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahul4640 View Post
Honestly speaking, I am not too much worried about getting accommodation in Bhubaneswar. I even called up one hotel today. Though I did not confirm my booking with them but was assured that rooms within my desired tariffs would surely be available.
If you have a friend who is a member of Bhubaneswar Club, it's a good idea to try for accommodation there. It's located near the Raj Bhavan, has secure parking, a beautiful ambience, decent rooms and the tariffs are extremely reasonable.

Quote:
I shall be delighted, as it will surely be a pleasure. But have you decided on anything about how to reach the Rathayatra area, once we reach Puri bus stand or car parking areas? Most of the buses will be terminated at Malatipatpur, which is about ten KM away. Again, if I am not mistaken, most of the cars will be stopped at Puri-Konark road, at least 5-6 KMs away from the hospital square. Any idea about how do we commute?
Got in touch with a friend who's a resident of the city - have left all the logistics to him.

Quote:
Certainly. I had earlier decided to leave my home at around ten O' clock, but it may be arranged suitably, so that we may travel together.
Sure, great idea! Will PM you my cell number.

Quote:
Edit:- I have come across this piece of information and am relying on it.
Thanks, that's really informative.
Babuda is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 10th July 2015, 15:30   #89
BHPian
 
rahul4640's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Calcutta
Posts: 462
Thanked: 291 Times
Default Re: Kolkata -> Puri : Travelling Options & Detours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babuda View Post
Sure, great idea! Will PM you my cell number.
Thanks a lot. Got your PM and already had replied to it, providing my own number. Please check your mailbox at your convenience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babuda View Post
Got in touch with a friend who's a resident of the city - have left all the logistics to him.
Though we shall possibly visit Puri on the same day but at different hours, will you please let me know what will be your mode of transport inside the town of Puri? I also have some friends there and may also choose the same option. Actually I wish to visit Puri very early in the morning. An acquaintance of mine since long has assured me of a little sitting (or maybe standing) space in the balcony (or in the roof) of a building located very close and almost opposite to the temple. I wish to reach there preferably by five in the morning, armed with a camera and leave the town by returning to Bhubaneswar by eleven.
rahul4640 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th July 2015, 16:13   #90
BHPian
 
Babuda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Kolkata
Posts: 105
Thanked: 100 Times
Default Re: Kolkata -> Puri : Travelling Options & Detours

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahul4640 View Post
Thanks a lot. Got your PM and already had replied to it, providing my own number. Please check your mailbox at your convenience.
Thanks, got your your PM and have saved the cell number.

Quote:
Though we shall possibly visit Puri on the same day but at different hours, will you please let me know what will be your mode of transport inside the town of Puri? I also have some friends there and may also choose the same option. Actually I wish to visit Puri very early in the morning. An acquaintance of mine since long has assured me of a little sitting (or maybe standing) space in the balcony (or in the roof) of a building located very close and almost opposite to the temple. I wish to reach there preferably by five in the morning, armed with a camera and leave the town by returning to Bhubaneswar by eleven.
We plan on leaving Bhubaneswar at around 10:00 AM so as to reach the Hospital Square at Puri before 3:00 PM. Vantage point for viewing has already been arranged for us by our Panda Thakur. Regarding moving within Puri, I intend on returning to Bhubaneswar as soon as the Rath Ceremony is over.

Last edited by Babuda : 10th July 2015 at 16:15.
Babuda is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Kolkata - Puri - Vizag - Puri - Kolkata : Route Queries Lancer.ized Route / Travel Queries 7 13th December 2016 12:24
Pilgrimage (Chennai) to Velankanni & Poondi with detours to Pichavaram & Tranquebar Marlon Travelogues 9 12th August 2013 16:17
Road Trip Kolkata - Puri - Vizag - Puri- Kolkata arindam_xeta Route / Travel Queries 13 28th March 2010 15:07
Kolkata - Konarak - Puri - Kolkata arindam_xeta Travelogues 27 7th January 2010 22:56
Kolkata - Bhubaneshwar - Puri - Bhubaneshwar - Gopalpur - Kolkata senindra Travelogues 35 18th November 2009 11:11


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 04:20.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks