Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Travelogues > Route / Travel Queries

Old 31st July 2013, 21:32   #1
BHPian

Question Vellore to Tirupati, best route?

Hi guys,

I am planning a Tirupati Trip right now, the roads which we went through last year was pathetic, no hope, also the exit from Tirupati had an one way route where we nearly met with an accident with am Innova taxi, he ws rushing like a mad, did'nt wear seatbelts either and was rather going like a mad. So I am planning to use another route. Is there any other route from Vellore to Tirupati for the sake of escaping from the earlier route?

Thanks,

Achyuth
Achyuth Vaibhav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st July 2013, 22:21   #2
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: Vellore to Tirupati, best route?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achyuth Vaibhav View Post
Hi guys,

I am planning a Tirupati Trip right now, the roads which we went through last year was pathetic, no hope, also the exit from Tirupati had an one way route where we nearly met with an accident with am Innova taxi, he ws rushing like a mad, did'nt wear seatbelts either and was rather going like a mad. So I am planning to use another route. Is there any other route from Vellore to Tirupati for the sake of escaping from the earlier route?

Thanks,

Achyuth
Vellore-Katpadi-Chittoor-Tirupati
ranjitp1 is offline   (3) Thanks Reply With Quote