Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Travelogues > Route / Travel Queries

Old 10th March 2015, 21:14   #16
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by milindajp View Post
Thanks a million bhai. I really appreciate. This is going to help me a lot now.

Regards
Mili
Had my friend check out the diameter of the handle bar. The circumference comes to a wee bit over 75mm or 3 in. So it should be one inch in diameter. Hope that clesrs your doubt.
unk9ja is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 15th March 2015, 22:29   #17
BHPian

Default Re: South - North - East on a Yezdi D250 Classic

So, yesterday was a shopping day. Went out with my friend Kallol in the morning to buy some stuff for the upcoming ride. As usual, Kallol always wanted me to have the best stuff - both safety and quality wise. So, below are some items we ultimately purchased yesterday.

1. Camera : Hero GoPro4 Black with extra battery pack, 128GB microSD card and handlebar mounting kit ($820/-)
2. Tent : Startlight ultralight tent. ($ 115/- just for emergency)
3. Riding Jacket - Scott ($ 461/-)
4. Alpinester BIONIC BACK PROTECTOR : $115/-
5. 16000 mha Power Bank (Thanks r_nairtvm for your valuable suggestion) : $81.25/-
6. Tools : Tyre Repair, Digital pressure meter, 1 gallon can etc.

Coming week - the target is to buy the following
1. Highway Foot peg
2. Garmin GPS Zumo 590 (want to upgrade from my existing Garmin Nuvi GPS)
3. Auxiliary Fog Light
4. Survival Kit

Thanks
milindajp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th April 2015, 23:22   #18
BHPian

Default Re: South - North - East on a Yezdi D250 Classic

Just 8 days left to start the Trip. Still a lot to do. I am getting a little impatient.

All papers for the motorcycle are ready. Just need to do the pollution checkup which will not take more then 15 mins. Planning to do it on 17th April.

The luggage system including a tank bag already arrived at Bangalore. Thanks to ViaTerra for all your support.

For the tyre, I faced a lot of trouble. The un-professional attitude of MRF officials was really nerve cracking. Very unpleasant experience dealing with MRF. More then a week lost.

I ordered a cruise control system from eBay on March 15th. Paid extra then the normal freight charges so that it reaches Dubai well before my departure date. Same story – yet to receive the shipment. Even no reply from the seller’s end.

Got the first video clip of the motorcycle made by bhai while he went to deliver the tyres. The sound is awesome – I am so much excited to ride this magnificent machine.

Details of the trip is on my blog : http://livingonthehighway.com

Last edited by milindajp : 10th April 2015 at 23:23. Reason: Missed a important information.
milindajp is offline   Reply With Quote