Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Travelogues > Route / Travel Queries

Old 7th December 2012, 15:37   #31
Team-BHP Support

Default Re: Hyderabad to Goa by Road.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anandpenat View Post
The only modifications i did to the vehicle was invest in a new Navigator (Tom Tom) and stick on the mandatory Team Bhp sticker on the cars behind
Oh! So you bought the TomTom as soon as it was launched in India. Having been a beta tester for them, I can say their routing isnt the best for India yet so you shouldnt have completely relied on them

They are atleast 3-4 years behind in terms of details compared to MMI despite I am suspecting both buying data from same source
mobike008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th December 2012, 15:54   #32

Default Re: Hyderabad To Goa by road - Info needed

Yeah, It wasnt completely reliable i have to say. Doing Hyderabad to Coorg on the third week of December. Let me see how that one goes.
anandpenat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th December 2012, 17:25   #33
BHPian

Default Re: Hyderabad To Goa by road - Info needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by anandpenat View Post
Yeah, It wasnt completely reliable i have to say. Doing Hyderabad to Coorg on the third week of December. Let me see how that one goes.
I have done Hyderabad - Bangalore - Mysore - Coorg in May 2011. The drive from Bangalore - Mysore and Mysore to Coorg was great. This being winter, it should be even better. Enjoy the drive.
punto_ is offline   Reply With Quote