Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Travelogues > Route / Travel Queries

Old 30th May 2017, 17:22   #301
BHPian

Default Re: Bangalore - Bekal Fort (Kasargod) - Kabini : Route Queries

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exhaust_Note View Post
Wow.....any trip I plan, Team-BHP has a rout query thread open...Awesome!!!
I am planning a trip to Kasargod as follows during the Ramadan weekend - 24,25,26 June

Brookefield - Kunigal - Channarayapattana - Sakleshpur - Subramanya - Sullia - Kasargod - Avisa Beach Home

Regards,
Saurab
Avisa Beach House is in the back water side of Thrikkarippur, do not go to Kasargod at all. Just follow the google map -> https://goo.gl/maps/UBumVRoVgkx

If you start at 3am from Brookfield, you will reach Hunsur by 6.30 - 7am on a normal speed. You can break for breakfast at Café County (better toilets, but food is average) or there are 2-3 hotels near by to that.
Once you reach Payyanur, you have to take some local interior route to reach there. Please do download offline map. When in doubt, ask for Thrikkarippur / Kannuveedu Kadappuram.
If you PM me, I can share my number. I am local to that area.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjstyles69 View Post
You dont need to touch Virajpete while driving to Iritty or further.

The route is Bangalore - Mysore - Hunsur - Gonikoppal - Bittangala--Iritty - Taliparambha - Payannur.
Yes, no need of going to Virajpet.
RajeshK is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote