Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Travelogues > Route / Travel Queries

Old 27th December 2009, 17:29   #46

I'd visited McLeodganj, Dharamsala quite some back. Quite an awesome place to go to. Those days I did not own a car so had gone by public transport.

A lot of people wish to visit the place and have questions like how's the place, the geography, accomodation, the feel of the place, the places to see and even questions like what made Tibetans come here.

As a result I created a blog that may inspire fellow travellers to appreciate the beauty of the place:

McLeodganj and Around

Do check it out, will be glad to improve it based on your feedback!

My next trip is due but since I am in Bangalore now, wont be driving all the way, but sure will take a lot better pictures this time :-)

Have a great trip.
brilliantlights is offline   Reply With Quote