Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Travelogues > Route / Travel Queries

Old 4th December 2015, 13:57   #61

Default Re: Bangalore-Shimogga-Jog Falls-Goa-Mangalore-Bangalore Route

Quote:
Originally Posted by NPV View Post
If you don't have any plans to visit Mangalore, it can be avoided completely if going to Goa from Bangalore

For example you can take the Bangalore-Tumkur-Davanagere-Hubli bypass-Yellapur-Ankola-Karwar-Goa route OR via Dharwad too. Look up this thread for more options depending on where in Goa you are visiting - Link (Hyderabad - Goa : Route Queries)

On the return leg, you can go via Karwar to Gokarna and then to Murudeshwar and return to Bangalore via NH206 Honnavara-Jog-Shimoga-Tumkur-Bangalore or even Shimoga-Arsikere-Channarayapatna-Bangalore

Thanks for your reply. I actually am planning to stay in Mangalore on the way. Are the roads ok on that route? On the return, I am planning to come via Hubli.
pbishayee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th December 2015, 10:37   #62
NPV
Distinguished - BHPian

Default Re: Bangalore-Shimogga-Jog Falls-Goa-Mangalore-Bangalore Route

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro_beer View Post
Thanks for your reply. I actually am planning to stay in Mangalore on the way. Are the roads ok on that route? On the return, I am planning to come via Hubli.
For Bangalore-Mangalore you can take the straight forward route via Shiradi ghat.
Bangalore-Nelamangala-Channarayapatna-Hassan-Sakleshpur-Shiradi ghat-Gundya-BC Road-Mangalore.
NPV is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote