Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Travelogues > Route / Travel Queries

Old 4th October 2007, 22:55   #1

Red face hyderabad tuljapur pandarpur shirdi route

I am planning for a trip hyderbad tuljapur pandarpur shirdi aurangabad suggest best possible route and distance
balakrishnanpk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th October 2007, 16:48   #2
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by balakrishnanpk View Post
I am planning for a trip hyderbad tuljapur pandarpur shirdi aurangabad suggest best possible route and distance
Hyderabad to Pandharpur can be done on Nh-9 (Hyderabad -Pune) route, if I am not wrong this distance is about 400kms (you need to divert to left after crossing Sholapur and there is some 40 kms of toll road.)

Aurangabad again can be taken from Nh-9 (the diversion is very close to the Pandharpur diversion, but towards right) and Aurangabad is about 500kms from that diversion

Shirdhi is closer to Nashik (via Pune), so I suggest you do that route. I am not sure about Tuljapur though
apachelongbow is offline   Reply With Quote