Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Travelogues > Route / Travel Queries

Old 18th January 2018, 11:21   #4036
BHPian

Default Re: Bangalore - Goa : Route Queries

Does anybody know the road condition of the usual Anmod route from Dharwad? I heard there was some work in progress and hence vehicles were going across via MK Hubli/Kittur to Khanapur and then to Anmod. Is that work still going on?
I have not taken that route for more than 6 months and hence do not have recent idea. If that work is still on then taking Yellapur route via Bankapur will be a better choice for me for south Goa.
rajivtelang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th January 2018, 11:35   #4037
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajivtelang View Post
Does anybody know the road condition of the usual Anmod route from Dharwad?.
Quote:
I heard there was some work in progress and hence vehicles were going across via MK Hubli/Kittur to Khanapur and then to Anmod. Is that work still going on?
I don't this is the case. A colleague was in Goa last month during Xmas eve and had taken the same route via Alnavar Ramnagar Mollem (Anmod) route and I just confirmed with him too.
paragsachania is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 18th January 2018, 11:41   #4038
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajivtelang View Post
Does anybody know the road condition of the usual Anmod route from Dharwad? I heard there was some work in progress and hence vehicles were going across via MK Hubli/Kittur to Khanapur and then to Anmod. Is that work still going on?
I have not taken that route for more than 6 months and hence do not have recent idea. If that work is still on then taking Yellapur route via Bankapur will be a better choice for me for south Goa.
I used this route to go to North Goa for the new year's and the road was fine, no problems albeit a bit slow but that is how it would be always I guess.

If its South Goa, then isn't going via Karwar faster?
arvind71181 is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote