Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Travelogues > Route / Travel Queries

Old 15th November 2007, 09:46   #1
Default Davanagere-Kemmanagundi ? ?

Could any one help me in this? I wish to visit Kemmanagundi from Davanagere. Best route, keeping in mind I will be on my Karizma, with a lady.
My map says

Davanagere-Harihar-Holatur-Shimoga-Tarikere-Ligadahalli-Kemmanagundi. Is this route ok? Road conditions wise and safety wise.. ?

Thanks in advance
BunnyPunia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th November 2007, 10:17   #2
Senior - BHPian

sushrutha had given the following updates when I PMed him about road conditions from Belthangady to Kemmanagundi. However, I guess it doesnt cover ur route since u are approaching from the north.

Originally Posted by sushrutha
Anyways, the route between belthangady to kemmangundi via mudigere, chickmagalur is good.
But the stretch between the middle of the ghats(annapaswami temple near kottigehara) to mudigere is in very bad shape, a total of around 30 kms. Apart from it rest of the route is good.
Weather is too too cold from past 2 days. just returned today late morning from CKM.
spadival is offline   Reply With Quote