Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Travelogues > Route / Travel Queries

Old 27th April 2013, 20:48   #16
BHPian

Default Re: Query: Pune -Surat, Which is the best route?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hvkumar View Post
Same Vapi-manor-Thane-New Bombay route is best.
Bumping up this old thread as I need latest info and advice as I may travel to Surat from Pune. Is this the best route today for travelling between Pune to Surat. How are the road conditions.

What are other precautions I need to take if I am taking a MH registered car to Gujarat, I heard from somebody that one needs to put a yellow strip on the headlights as this is required in Gujarat.
deepaktpatil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th April 2013, 21:18   #17
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepaktpatil View Post
Bumping up this old thread as I need latest info and advice as I may travel to Surat from Pune. Is this the best route today for travelling between Pune to Surat. How are the road conditions.

What are other precautions I need to take if I am taking a MH registered car to Gujarat, I heard from somebody that one needs to put a yellow strip on the headlights as this is required in Gujarat.
Yes, road is superb.
To go through Bombay/Thane, take the Expressway-Belapur-New Bombay Turbhe-Airoli Bridge-Mulund EEH-Thane EEH-Ghodbunder route.
Yes, you have to put a yellow strip on your right side headlamp
hvkumar is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 27th April 2013, 22:05   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hvkumar View Post
Yes, road is superb.
To go through Bombay/Thane, take the Expressway-Belapur-New Bombay Turbhe-Airoli Bridge-Mulund EEH-Thane EEH-Ghodbunder route.
Yes, you have to put a yellow strip on your right side headlamp
Wow, I post a question and get an reply half an hour. Thank you HVK, appreciate. As somebody mentioned in this thread earlier, really appreciate the great service you are providing on this forum.

One more question though, is it ok if I put any yellow strip (I am actually referring to insulating tape you usually get in a roadside electrical shop)
deepaktpatil is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 27th April 2013, 22:09   #19
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepaktpatil View Post
Wow, I post a question and get an reply half an hour. Thank you HVK, appreciate. As somebody mentioned in this thread earlier, really appreciate the great service you are providing on this forum.

One more question though, is it ok if I put any yellow strip (I am actually referring to insulating tape you usually get in a roadside electrical shop)
Yes, the yellow insulation tape is best, that is what I use too
hvkumar is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 3rd March 2014, 08:44   #20

Question Re: Query: Pune -Surat, Which is the best route?

I am planning a week end : Mumbai - Nasik - Daman - Mumbai. I have done Mumbai-Nasik and Mumbai-Daman numerous times. I was looking for some way to Daman directly from Nasik or should I include Saputara?
sdesilva is offline   Reply With Quote