Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Travelogues > Route / Travel Queries

Old 25th November 2011, 09:49   #16
BHPian

Default Re: Calicut to Hyderabad driving directions

Quote:
Originally Posted by kala View Post
Apart from ranjith's suggestions, Make sure you find out the currect conditions of NH212 before you start. As of now the Thamarassery ghats are in terrible condition and unless they do up that road before Christmas you'd be better advised to take the Calicut-Nilambur-Gudalur-Gundlupet route instead of the more common Kalpetta-Sulthanbathery route (NH212).

Thanks indeed. Infact I had just posted my gps tracklog on gudalur nilambur edavanna vazhakkad kozhikode which I did abt a week back on this forum.

I am aware of wayanad route.
vu2pmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th April 2012, 18:33   #17
Senior - BHPian

Default Spicjet starts services:Hyd-Kozhikode-Hyd

Spicjet has introduced services between Hyd & Kozhikode and the introductory fare is a very attractive one of INR 1999 all inclusive which IMO is a steal.
ranjitp1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th April 2012, 19:14   #18
BHPian

Default Re: Spicjet starts services:Hyd-Kozhikode-Hyd

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranjitp1 View Post
Spicjet has introduced services between Hyd & Kozhikode and the introductory fare is a very attractive one of INR 1999 all inclusive which IMO is a steal.
That introductory fare was between Kozhikode & Bangalore, as per the ad I have seen just a few days back. Or is there Hyd flight too?
ajithbr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th April 2012, 19:43   #19
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajithbr View Post
That introductory fare was between Kozhikode & Bangalore, as per the ad I have seen just a few days back. Or is there Hyd flight too?
In all probability its a hop flight hyd-blr-ccj-blr-hyd.I dont think they would have enough load to calicut just from Blore or just from Hyd.
ranjitp1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th April 2012, 13:52   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranjitp1 View Post
In all probability its a hop flight hyd-blr-ccj-blr-hyd.I dont think they would have enough load to calicut just from Blore or just from Hyd.
Spice Jet is to connect CCJ with BLR (less Tue & Sat) & MAA( daily) wef 27 Apr 2012. HYD with TRV through CCJ (daily) wef 05 May 2012. This is excellent news indeed for those in urgent need of transit. Others roll on and enjoy the ride.
kkmanu is offline   Reply With Quote