Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Travelogues > Route / Travel Queries

Old 4th September 2008, 13:52   #1
Senior - BHPian

Default Chennai - Thiruvalla

BHPians,

I am planning a drive to Kerala next weekend in my Ikon.

I am planning on the following route which is the shortest. Looking for your valuable inputs on this route.

Chennai>>Tindivanam>>Villupuram>>Ulundurpettai>>Tr ichy>>Dindugal>>Periyakulam>>Kambam>>Thekkadi>>Kar ukechal>>Thiruvalla

Please help

Thanks,
Arun
anachronix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th September 2008, 13:56   #2
Senior - BHPian

You could look at any of the Chennai - Thekkadi threads for the latest updates on the road conditions and other inputs. Some entries in that thread are very recent.
csentil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th January 2013, 08:17   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by anachronix View Post
BHPians,

I am planning a drive to Kerala next weekend in my Ikon.

I am planning on the following route which is the shortest. Looking for your valuable inputs on this route.

Chennai>>Tindivanam>>Villupuram>>Ulundurpettai>>Tr ichy>>Dindugal>>Periyakulam>>Kambam>>Thekkadi>>Kar ukechal>>Thiruvalla

Please help

Thanks,
Arun
Hi Arun I am also from Thiruvalla, now working in Chennai. Am planning a drive to there in the coming months. Please post your route and driving experience. If possible we can meet in Chennai. Thanks.
rajivr1612 is online now   Reply With Quote