Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Travelogues > Route / Travel Queries

Old 12th July 2017, 20:44   #91
BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rish27 View Post
Hi Parag/Aurangabad Travellers

Could not find a dedicated thread for Pune-Auranagabad; hence posting my query over here.

I would be travelling from Pune to Aurangabad on a 2 day trip at the start of August. Request your inputs for my travel needs.
For Pune Aurangabad check my traveloug from Dec 16
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=182998 (Marathwada Drive: Aurangabad, Ellora, Ajanta & Lonar)

Just don't take the Nagar bypass period.
freedom is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 8th August 2017, 16:01   #92
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (5)
Default Re: Mumbai - Aurangabad : Route Queries

Planned suddenly and made a quick trip to Aurangabad this weekend with family. Got a good deal with lemon tree hotel, and booked right away.

From Pune to Aurangabad, roads are good through out. I have stopped taking the by pass for some time and prefers to go through Ahmednagar instead.
Aurangabad to Ajanta road has gone through transformation, nicely laid and demarcated road. Now it takes little less than 2 hours to reach Ajanta caves.

There was no rain, but weather was cloudy and too much humid. Otherwise nice and enjoyable trip. Covered Vadra maruti tample, Ghrishneswar temple, Panchakki pir baba, Ajanta and Ellora and also some marketing. Left out is lonar, may be another trip .
6 year old humble Micra keeps up through the journey, got little over 17 KM per liter of petrol.
PetrolRider is offline   Reply With Quote