Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Travelogues > Route / Travel Queries

Closed Thread
Old 16th February 2013, 12:11   #46
Senior - BHPian
Default Re: Kolkata to Puri mid november,guidance please

Originally Posted by ultimatechamp View Post
I would need the information in about 10 days times. Please take your time, but I need full details including your insight too.

I haven't ever avoided Jaleshwar truck traffic for the 10 times I have been to Puri in the last few years, but one never knows what lies for the 11th time ! I would perhaps do what I have been doing and that is go to the other side,drive through the maze,past the toll gate and then come out .
But I read a thread of our samarjit dhar here somewhere and seen his superb on-car videos too showing the trouble he faced while crossing J.
I have a feeling though like you said here,that Jaleshwar avoidance doesn't offer much of a benefit. I just want to know that route incase I land up in trouble.

Take your time dada, but provide a comprehensive route update like you always do.
There you go!

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/route-...s-detours.html (Kolkata -> Puri : Travelling Options & Detours)
1100D is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread