Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Travelogues > Route / Travel Queries

Old 28th November 2008, 09:25   #1
BHPian

Default Major City Bypasses

Hello TBHPians

I was hunting for route information on Bangalore Bypass and realized there is very little information. Hence thought of opening this new thread to identify Major City Bypasses, without going through the city.

Let me start the first query.

I am planning to travel on NH7 (from Hyderabad to Krishnagiri) and I am looking to avoid Bangalore City traffic. Can the travel gurus suggest a route that is a well defined NH7 bypass or we can create TBHP bypass for Bangalore.

Thanks in advance for all your help.
Car&me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th November 2008, 21:44   #2
BHPian

Hello Friends, any thoughts?
Car&me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th November 2008, 09:24   #3
BHPian

From Hebbal flyover take a left on Outer Ring Road (ORR). Keep going on ORR following signs for Hosur. After Bellandur the ORR meets up with Sarjapur road. Before this junction you will pass major tech campuses like Intel and Cisco and number of residential buildings by Sobha, Akme etc.

Take a left on Sarjapur Road to Attibelle. Sarajpur Road joins up with NH 207. Follow that into Sarjapur. NH 207 meets NH 7 at Athibelle.
litesaber is offline   Reply With Quote