Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Travelogues > Route / Travel Queries

Old 5th January 2009, 19:02   #1
Default Machilipatnam to Narsapur - shortest route?

I am plannig a road trip across coastal belt of Andhrapradesh during Sankranthi/Pongal holidays. I do know that the conventional route for reaching Narsapur from Machilipatnam is via Gudivada-Kaikaluru-Bhimavaram. I am sure of saving of a lot of distance if I can take Machilipatnam-Narsapur route via Bantumilli and Gollapalem (not very sure).

So my question is what is the shortest route between Bantumilli and Narsapur (this route will probably take me to the very edge of Krishna-Godavari delta).
nagvasireddy is offline   Reply With Quote