Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Travelogues > Route / Travel Queries


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 3rd April 2009, 08:29   #46
BANNED
 
mclaren1885's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Bangalore (the city of modded cars) !!
Posts: 4,821
Thanked: 28 Times
Infractions: 0/1 (10)
Default

Lohit, there is a guy called Francis in Baga. He owns a shack and a lodging house as well. Rooms are pretty decent with a good pricing as well. His place is just like 1 min walk from the beach. His number is 09850981093.
mclaren1885 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd April 2009, 11:44   #47
Senior - BHPian
 
frankmehta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 3,866
Thanked: 2,229 Times
Default

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/travel...hotologue.html (Goa: A Small Photologue)

see the stuff here..
frankmehta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd April 2009, 12:44   #48
Senior - BHPian
 
lohithrao's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Kudla/Mangaluru
Posts: 3,125
Thanked: 163 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclaren1885 View Post
Lohit, there is a guy called Francis in Baga. He owns a shack and a lodging house as well. Rooms are pretty decent with a good pricing as well. His place is just like 1 min walk from the beach. His number is 09850981093.
Thanks, Mcl

btw going with wify so hope the place is decent...??
lohithrao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th April 2009, 04:19   #49
BANNED
 
mclaren1885's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Bangalore (the city of modded cars) !!
Posts: 4,821
Thanked: 28 Times
Infractions: 0/1 (10)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lohithrao View Post
Thanks, Mcl

btw going with wify so hope the place is decent...??
I found it decent enough to stay at the same place with my gf. Besides most of the guests are couples from other nations. We have had very nice interactions with many of them during our stay and they were extremely friendly. And I stayed at this place for the 3rd time now, last time being as close as a week back.
mclaren1885 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th July 2012, 22:12   #50
BHPian
 
prateekm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Mumbai & BLR
Posts: 756
Thanked: 311 Times
Default Re: Trip to Goa: Suggestions please?

Sorry for bumping an old thread, but our group of friends are planning to Goa in August (Aug 14-20th). We are a group of about 15 guys, so we need a bungalow with at least 4-5 bedrooms and a swimming pool. Our budget is 10,000-12,000 a day for the bungalow/villa. Location preferred is Baga. Any pointers?
prateekm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th July 2012, 09:50   #51
BHPian
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Thane
Posts: 70
Thanked: 47 Times
Default Re: Trip to Goa: Suggestions please?

Quote:
Originally Posted by prateekm View Post
Sorry for bumping an old thread, but our group of friends are planning to Goa in August (Aug 14-20th). We are a group of about 15 guys, so we need a bungalow with at least 4-5 bedrooms and a swimming pool. Our budget is 10,000-12,000 a day for the bungalow/villa. Location preferred is Baga. Any pointers?
Try this option. Ideal for Groups . Bargain hard and you should be able to fit well within the budget.8-10 mins walk from Baga Road, Calangute junction. They have a well maintained swimming pool. rooms have AC

Resort Richita Gaura Vaddo, Calangute, Goa Ph: +91-832-2277573, 2277238
Swift Express is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
A road trip from Chattisgarh to Vibrant Goa (Bhilai-Pune-Goa-Hyderabad-Bhilai) Sommos Travelogues 21 27th October 2014 15:14
Hyderabad -Belgaom-Goa and Goa -Hubli-Rayachur Road Trip dsreddy Travelogues 32 29th July 2013 16:55
Going to Goa for a week, suggestions please! zaks Route / Travel Queries 5 26th November 2009 14:54


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 22:57.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks