Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Travelogues > Route / Travel Queries

Old 18th April 2009, 01:34   #1
Default Thane - Ankleshwar - Baroda Road Condition?

Planning a trip from Thane to Baroda with a one night stopover at Ankleshwar on the weekend of 1st/2nd/3rd May.

So I realise from other posts (HVK Sir ki jai ho) that one has to cross Surat before morning office hours so I plan to leave around 4ish from home. However I have also been told by some friends at office that the Manor stretch on NH8 can be quite lonely and probably dangerous early morning. Can anyone confirm? Assuming it is, is it okay to leave by 5 and touch Surat around 8ish...Will stay a day in Ankleshwar and then leave for Baroda and then on the 3rd (sunday), get my grandmother back in probably her first long drive. What's a good time to leave from Baroda to be back a little after sunset into Thane or atleast Virar border? I was thinking 12ish but will Surat be a problem around tea-time on a sunday?

vij4all is offline   Reply With Quote